Chapter 25

Auroras POV

11:27am and there is no sign of Rylan.

I checked the bathrooms, the living room, the room to workout, and every single other room in the house.

He is gone.

He left to say goodbye.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through my Contacts list until my name came across his name.

Rylan;P

I call his phone and it goes straight to voicemail.

I call him another 6 times until he finally answers.

"What?" He said, sounding annoyed.

"You left without saying anything.. You didn't say anything Rylan," I mumbled.

"I wasn't in the mood, and you wouldn't talk to me after the kiss so I didn't want to waste your time," He sighed. "I have to go, I will text you later."

Then the phone hung up.

But not long after I hung up I received a call from Sarah.

"Listen, You may not know this but Rylan is my cousin and I'm with him right now. I know he said he had to go but our plane is delayed an hour and I would really like it if you came and said goodbye, And I know Rylan would too. So hurry your ass up and Go get in Nathans because I would like to see him too so please hurry," She Blurted.

I agreed and Immediately Rushed outside and Got into the car.

The drive was silent.

What am I gonna say to him?

We pulled into the airport and I pulled out my phone and called Sarah again.

"We are here," I say on the phone while I run into the airport.

I probably look crazy, but I don't care.

I found where they were and locked eyes with the one and only Rylan Andias.

He looks down at the ground guilty and back at me.

He stands up and walks towards me.

When we reach each other I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You think I was gonna let you leave for god knows how long without saying goodbye?" I mumbled into his collarbone and he shook his No as if saying it.

"Good," I said.

I tightened my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We may act like we hate each other but honestly, It feels like we've known each other forever.

We have a Love Hate friendship.

I don't hate him though, I hate how he makes me feel.

    It's like every nerve, every bone, and everything else in me begging and wanting me to trust him and give him a chance. But my mind, My mind is begging me to not.

    It's shutting down every want, and need it wants.

    Do I know how I feel?

    No, not at all.

    All I know is that I do not, want to get hurt again, or even risk it.

    I'm not ready, and that's final.

    "I lied to you earlier," I blurted out under my breath.

    Rylan pulls away from the hug and looks at me confused.