Chapter 10

When I woke up it was the next morning, and Hayden was no longer In the room.

I got up and roamed around the cottage and found him in the kitchen cooking food. Kylie was there too.

I walked up to Hayden and Wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

He laughed, Then pulled me to be in front of him instead. He kissed me on the cheek, and then I pulled my arms away from him and sat on the counter. Him and Kylie were laughing a lot.

Once Hayden was done cooking he put a bunch of food on plates then walked into the living room with Kylie, leaving me sitting on the kitchen counter.

I hopped off of the counter to grab my plate that had an english muffin on it, but before I grabbed my plate I was being spinned around and trapped against the counter.

It was Rylan, I glared at him. He looked at me and switched between my eyes.

"Are you really that blind? Or are you just ignoring what's in front of you," He

blurted.

"What are you talking about Rylan," I sighed and looked down in annoyance.

He stepped closer and pressed his chest against mine. Then he used his

finger to guide me to look up at him.

"I know you see what's going on between them," He blurted.

I glared at him and pushed him off of me.

"Go to hell," I whisper yell.

I turned and tried to walk away but then I heard a bang behind me and a loud sigh.

"For fuck sakes Aurora, Im not the bad guy. All I want to do is help," Rylan blurted.

I froze for a minute and then walked away.

Seriously he needs to fuck off. I get he's best friends with my boyfriend but what's up with him?

I ended up forgetting my food in the kitchen, but Rylan brought it out not long after I walked away. He placed it onto the side table beside me at the end of the couch I'm seeing on.

He sighed loudly as he sat down on the chair that was across from me.

Hayden never noticed though, he was too deep into his phone, so was Kylie. I didn't really care though, I was too busy glaring at Rylan. We had eye contact and I wasn't gonna be the first to look away.

Then Hayden finally looked up from his phone and leaned towards me and

kissed my cheek. Which caused me to break eye contact with Rylan and look at Hayden with a soft smile, but he was already back to paying attention to his phone. I let out a sigh and curled my legs up into a ball, and stared at the ground thinking about what Rylan said to me earlier. The words he said repeated in my head. "Are you really that blind? Or are you just ignoring what's in front of you," "I know you see what's going on between them," and he is one hundred percent right, I do see what's going on, Of course I do. It's kinda hard to not notice that my boyfriend is getting kinda distant and getting closer to my best friend, but the thing that I thought about the most was when he said He wasn't the bad guy and that he just wanted to help.

Then my phone vibrated.

"It's obvious that you know what's going on now, So why don't you do something about it?"

It was Rylan texting me.

"How about you stop throwing it in my face that my boyfriend and best friend are getting close. I get it Rylan, just leave it be." I texted back.