Chapter 19

Auroras POV

When I woke up that morning it was 11:38, and Mylah and Rylan seemed to be gone.

    "Aurora, get up. We have plans today so I suggest you go get changed and put some makeup on or something," Hayden shouts from the kitchen, and I mentally give him the finger.

    He is fucking annoying.

    I get up and walk straight to the bedroom. I looked through my clothes and decided to wear mid-waist medium wash shorts with a navy blue drawstring crop tee.

    So before I got changed into the clothes I picked out, I got into the shower and washed my hair and body, then I soaked in the relaxing feeling of the water hitting my face.

    After I got out of the shower put my clothes on and then looked at myself in the mirror after I brushed my teeth.

    Something is missing.

    Then I decided to blow dry my hair and curl it, and then put it up in a high half up ponytail, and along with that some make up.

    And by make up I mean maskara.

    So that's what I did.

    Now I am done getting ready.

    I walked out of the bathroom and nearly walked into Rylan, but I walked around him and headed to the couch to wait for everyone to be done.

    I don't feel like eating breakfast this morning.

    Not long after I was sat on the couch Hayden sat beside me, along with Rylan and Kylie sitting on the other couch.

    "So what are the plans today?" Rylan asked, sounding like he really didn't want to be here.

    "How about we go to the haunted house?" Kylie smirked, at hayden. MY boyfriend.

    "How about no," Rylan and I said at the same time with a fake smile plastered onto our faces while looking at Kylie.

    She only wants to go to the damn haunted house so she can 'get scared' and cling to Hayden.

    "Any other suggestions?" Hayden asked.

    "How about the fair?" I redirected my eyes to Hayden with a small smile on my face and questions in my voice.

    Everyone's face lit up to the idea.

    "Were going to the fair bitches," Kylie cheered, which caused Hayden and I to laugh.

    Then not long after we all piled up into Rylan's SUV that his friend put gas in and drove back down here in, then they took their car back from him too.

    Anyways, Hayden and I sat in the back seat and Kylie sat in the passenger seat, and obviously Rylan sat in the driver's seat.

    On the way to the fair we listened to Kylie's total opposite music taste.

    I looked up from the bracelets I was fidgeting with on my wrist and over at Hayden. A smirk spread across my face when I got an Idea.

    I sit myself in a position where my back is against the wall and I try to stretch my legs out across the seats and Haydens lap.

    Hayden looks up at me and glares at me before shoving my feet away from him.

    Then we pulled into a parking lot and parked, not that far away from the fair. So we walked the rest of the way.

    "I want cotton candy,"Kylie giggles in a flirty way to Hayden, and then she pulls him towards the cotton candy.

    So I walk off on my own and decide to get on a ferris wheel, but guess who else was in line behind me.