Chapter 11

After a while of driving around, Rylan Stopped at diner. It was a bit chilly so I zipped up My black zip up sweater, covering my red V-neck long sleeve bodysuit that I had paired with a pair of light blue jeans and A black belt, and Of course my necklace that has my name on it.

"Cold?" Rylan chuckled as he ate a fry. "I would offer you my hoodie, but knowing you, you would probably say something like ' No Rylan you know I have a boyfriend' So I'm not gonna bother offering it to you," Rylan shrugged.

I let out a small laugh and rolled my eyes while shaking my head.

I don't know what to do about Kylie and Hayden. Kylie is my best friend, but best friends aren't supposed to hook up with your boyfriend, and Hayden is my boyfriend, he isn't supposed to be hooking up with my best friend, but once again, Kylie is my best friend, and Hayden is my boyfriend. I don't know anymore.

Like I really like Hayden, and we have been together for 3 months, He told me he loves me. What if this is all just a misunderstanding.

Then snapping me out of thoughts Rylan lightly kicked my foot. I shot my head up locking eyes with him, and smirked, with an eyebrow raised in confusion. I shook my head and placed it in my folded arms on the table, With a loud sigh.

I'm so confused it hurts.

Then A fry is thrown at me, and I lifted my head up and gave Rylan an 'What do you want' look. He stared right into my Hazel eyes that are tinted with a little bit of blue, like he was looking for something.

Then I picked up the fry he threw at me and dipped it into my milkshake. It's actually good, I was told to try it while Mylah and I were traveling around, and when I did try it I loved it, but based on the look I got from Rylan he didn't agree.

"Try," I tilted my head towards his fries and slid my vanilla milkshake over towards him, but he just nodded saying no. So I glared into his eyes and we kept eye contact until he looked away and rolled his eyes while crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat. Nodding no, again.

I bit the inside of my lip, while I picked up one of his fries and took a bite out of it with a new look on my face. I continued to glare into Rylan's blue eyes, but he wouldn't look back into my eyes. So I finished the fry I took a bite out of and picked another one up and threw it at his face.

"Come on Rylan, try it," I smirked at him mocking the position he was sitting in.

So then he finally gave in, he took the fry I threw at his face and dipped it into my milkshake while he sighed. As he took a bite out of the fry his facial expression changed to shock, you could tell he was trying to pretend that he didn't like it.

"This shit is gross," He mumbled while he took the last bite from the fry.

"Then why did you just eat the whole fry that was dipped into my milkshake, just admit it Rylan. You liked it," I smirked.

"Never, keep dreamin' love," He smirked back at me and laughed.

My facial expression went blank and held my head in my hand.

"Okay, I'm done. Sorry," Rylan chuckled.

Then my phone went off.

"Hey, when are you going to be back?" Hayden asked through a text message.

Then I sighed, annoyingly.

"I don't know Hayden, In a couple hours probably. It's only like 2 so I will probably be back around 6 or 7." I responded to Haydens text message, and then powered off my phone, which Rylan noticed cause his eyebrow was raised and tilted his head and looked into my eyes, but I just shook my head and put my hand out so that he wouldn't ask any questions. Which he understood, because he nodded and ate the rest of his frys.