Chapter 20

Auroras POV

    Ding

    "Ugh, what time is it," I groan as I reach behind me to find my phone While I just lay there in bed, where I took a nice long ass nap.

    9:17pm

    Then I looked at the 17 different missed messages.

    2 from Hayden, 1 from Kylie, and 14 from Rylan.

    "Hey, i don't know where you went but we're going to the woods if you want to join," Hayden said"I don't care what you do, the opinion is there."

    "Hey girl, I miss you. Sorry We ditched you earlier, we were getting bored waiting for you, anyways Hayden and I are going to the woods, we invited you and Rylan but you're not answering and Rylan is just avoiding going with us, anyways maybe see you later," Kylie said.

    "Hey, can I come pick you up so we can go to the woods with the others... Sadly,"

    "Please, I don't want to be with them alone, I may end up killing them,"

    "Hello?"

    "Aurora, are you dead?"

    "You're ignoring me, aren't you?"

    "Aurora, fucking answer me,"

    "I swear to god,"

    "Fuck you,"

    "Okay, I'm sorry just please answer me,"

    "You are starting to make me worry,"

    "Aurora, are you okay?"

    "I'm coming over,"

    "Don't ask how I know where your at,"

    "On the way," Rylan said.

    "Sorry, I was asleep," I replied back to Rylan.

    "Okay well I am here,"Rylan said, right as he knocked on the door.

    "Just come in, the doors unlocked," I texted him back.

    "Hurry Your ass up so we can leave," I shouts from the living room.

    "Shut the fuck up will you," I shout back as I sit up and nearly fall off my bed.

    "You know what," He says as he walks into my room.

    He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, grabbed my phone and a hoodie for me, and then walked out of my apartment and down stairs.

    " I will drive myself," I say as he puts me down on my feet.

    "With what car, last time I checked you crashed it," He rolled his eyes while he placed a lit smoke in his mouth.

    "Shut up," I shouted as I opened the passenger door and got into the car.

    Not long after, Rylan stopped smoking his smoke and got into the driver's seat.

    "Listen to whatever you want, we have to make a stop before we go to meet the others," Rylan hands me his phone which is already connected to the blue tooth.

    "Okay, well where are we going?" I asked.

    "I'm going to get myself more smokes, get us food, and everyone Alcohol," He explained.