Chapter 22

Rylans POV

I opened my eyes and caught sight of Aurora.

She is curled up in a ball with no blankets.

Shit, she must be cold.

I move some blankets onto her and she immediately relaxes more and shifts into a more comfortable position.

A smile on her face.

I then looked over my shoulder at the time and saw it was 6:23am.

I slowly climbed out of bed and walked to my closet and crabbed some sweats and boxers. Then I walked out of the room and into the other bathroom that is in the hallway.

I stripped and hopped into the shower.

Then I got on and threw on my boxers and sweatpants and dried my hair a bit with a towel.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked into the workout room and put on my punching gloves.

I walked to the corner of the room where the punching bag was.

Each punch began stronger towards the punching bag with each thought that appeared in my head.

All of them were Aurora.

I couldn't get her out of my head.

I swear, she is playing with my feelings and I hate it, because I don't even know what my feelings are.

This girl has some weird effect on me, and I hate it.

But I also love it.

"You keep hitting that punching bag the way you are, I am afraid you will break it," Aurora snickered from behind me, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Good morning," She yawns.

Then I catch sight of the time and see it is 9:09am.

I didn't reply to her and went back to punching.

With the same thoughts roaming my head as before.

Then I felt someone poke my shoulder, and I knew it was her.

I stopped my movements and tried to calm myself down.

"Hello, Rylan I am Talking-" I cut her off by turning around and pinning her to the wall, with my head resting on the top of hers.

"Fuck Aurora," I mumble. "Why do you have to be like this," I sighed.

"What do you mean?" She asked confusingly.

"Nothing," I sighed again and shook my head while backing away from her and taking off my gloves and tossing them into the corner.

Then my phone started to ring, and when I checked who was calling, I saw It was my aunt.

"Hey Rylan, uhh we have a problem," She sighs.

"What's the problem?" I questioned.

"The doctors want us to move to MD Anderson for Andrew's treatment," She trails off.

"Okay, It's fine, you guys can stay at my house down there. I will tag along until you guys no longer need me there," I reply.

"Thank you, for all of this, it means alot," She sighs.

"It's fine, Just start packing and we will head up there soon, I will book all of the flights," I say before we bid our goodbyes and hang up the phone.

    I walked out of the room and into the bedroom to put a shirt on, and then I walked into the kitchen, and I pulled an apple out of the fridge and took a bite while I booked 6 flights to Texas for tomorrow morning.