Chapter 18

Auroras POV

"Miss girl, come on, Get your second piercing," Melody begged.

"You know what, fine," I laughed.

I walked my way over to the chair to get my second piercing, Rylan followed behind me to make sure I didn't fall over.

"You might want to hold onto something because it will hurt more than usual since you're already in pain with your body," Melody suggested. "Rylan told me before they picked you up,"

Then Rylan put out a hand for me to hold, but I swatted it away and took a deep breath to prepare myself.

Rylan kept his hand there in case I changed my mind.

Melody counted down from 3 and when she hit 1 I grabbed the closest thing my hand could find and squeezed it. Then she pierced my first ear, and moved towards my other ear and repeated the same routine.

I winced at the pain and small tears fell from my eyes.

"See look, it's done," Rylan pointed.

"So is that all for today? Maybe a new tattoo?" Melody asked Rylan.

"Why not, Let's make today more interesting," Rylan shrugged. He then stood up and unlatched my hand from his. I didn't even notice I latched onto his hand.

I got up and followed behind them, but once I walked into the room Rylan took his shirt off which caused a reaction of me turning around and covering my eyes, and everyone laughed.

Then all of a sudden when I went to turn back around with my eyes squinted closed, and my body ending up giving up on me, causing me to fall backwards which also caused a domino effect, with me and one other person.

Rylan.

I fell laying on his chest, his flesh pressing against me. I could feel everything. Every muscle in my body anced, and my face blushed full of embarrassment.

I hid my face in his chest, trying to ignore the feeling of his warm bare skin touching me.

Then before I know it he sits up, wraps my legs around his waist. Now I'm straddling him. He stands up before I can squirm my way out of his grip.

He holds me in my position with his hands on the back of my thighs.

After a few awkward minutes of trying to squirm my way out of his grip and listening to him whisper in my ear he finally placed me in a chair beside the bed he sits on so he can get the tattoo.

"Y'all are adorable," Melody laughs.

"I must state, once again. I have a boyfriend that Is not him," I reminded.

"Yeah, we know, She's just messing around with you," Rylan laughed.

"Yeah, well I am really starting to believe you don't, especially since you keep pulling tricks like that," I said seriously while crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes at him.

"Whatever Aurora, this conversation is over," He spat at me.

After a few moments of silence, Melody started asking Rylan what he wanted done.

I wasn't listening though because my phone was blowing up.

"Where are you?"

" You didn't tell me you were going out,"

"Answer me Aurora,"

"I swear to god,"

"Aurora pick up the fucking phone,"