Chapter 14

It is My birthday, and I told my mother that I changed my mind at dinner. Not only can I not get the courage to see her again, but I also don't want to risk leading my father to finding her. After all, she is still my mother. So I guess I gotta wait it out until I know for sure he isn't on my trail.

So today, My birthday is just gonna be the same as every other day I've had. Same routine. Wake up, get ready for school, go to school, do class work. The only difference is I don't want to talk to anyone today.

So that's what I did, I went to school and ignored everyone, I mean I talked to Rylan some of the day, but honestly I really just wanted to spend my day doing my school work without talking to anyone, and just as I was about to be done with school for the day I feel someone's presence behind me.

Hayden stands behind me. He looked sad,stressed,and guilty. That didn't stop me from raising my hand and slapping him the moment I saw It was him.

Who does he think he is?

"I deserve that," He sighed. "But I miss you, please be my girlfriend again,"

"Ya, You did deserve that so you are fucking crazy if you think I will be your girlfriend again," I hissed.

"I am sorry Aurora, She came onto me and I was shocked. I didn't know what to do," I explain, but I call bullshit. So I walked away from him, well I tried to but he grabbed my wrist before I could. Which was the worst thing he could do after cheating on me.

So I turned towards him and kneed his little friend between his thighs. He deserved that so much, and did it ever feel good to see him kneel down and groan in pain. I admired seeing him in pain, but I was causing attention so I grabbed my bag from off of the ground and swung it onto my back while I began to walk away being proud of myself.

"He is spreading rumors about you," Hayden blurted out. "Rylan is Spreading rumors about you,"

That's where I froze. Betrayal filled in my eyes, along with anger. But how can I trust he's telling the truth? I can't, but I need to know more.

"You get the day to explain yourself and to tell me more about these rumors. You get a day to make me believe you." I say without emotion.

I gave him the day to make me believe him. It reminded me and showed me the truth. They showed me the truth about the people in this town, but Honestly I don't care. I don't even care if I'm making a mistake.

__________________________________

The day was actually kinda fun, and there isn't anything wrong with second chances. Maybe I overreacted.

"Baby, I love you more than anything. Thank you for taking me back, I won't do it again," Hayden mumbles as he lays beside me on his bed cuddling into me.

I hummed in response because I was deep in thought and honestly didn't feel like talking.

I told Hayden I would get back with him because I was fucking pissed off, over the rumors Rylan spreaded.

"So Maybe I am crazy for thinking you would be my girlfriend again, but look at us now. I was definitely right for thinking it," Hayden chuckled.

--------------------------------------------

A month has passed, and Hayden and I are as happy as we were before, but he really wants to reunite the old friend group. Honestly though, I do not. They both betrayed me In ways, I mean I somehow trusted Rylan and felt like we were best friends, for awhile actually, But I guess I can try and forget. Even if I didn't want to, Hayden had already made plans for it.