Chapter 24

Auroras POV

"Hey, can I use the punching bag when we get back to the lake house?" I asked.

"Uh what time is it?" Rylan asked.

"Like 6," I replied.

"Then go ahead," He smiled at me.

Then not long after that we arrived.

I immediately started running through the woods and up the stairs to the Lake house.

"Hurry up, I need to change," I put my hands on my hips and narrowed my eyes and Rylan.

"Listen here, You try walking up all of these stairs carrying all of this," He narrowed his eyes back at me.

I mimicked what he said and then ran inside.

While Rylan was taking his sweet ass time coming up the stairs I was able to quickly heat up some leftovers and eat half of it, leaving the rest for him to eat.

And not long after did Rylan come inside and place all of the bags in the living room.

I ran over to the living room after placing my make-up in the bathroom, the one attached to the bedroom.

I told Rylan about the leftovers he could finish and then dug in the bags and grabbed a black nike sports bra and black nike pro shorts as well.

Then I ran into the nearest bathroom and changed.

When I opened the door Rylan stood there leaning against the wall, across the door.

"Can I help you," I asked.

He looked at my frame up and down, then his eyes landed on my lips.

"Nuh uh, no sir, go away perv," I shake my head and hold my hand up as I try to walk away.

Rylan grabs a hold of my hand and spins me around, he pulls me flesh to him, leaving no space between us whatsoever.

He leans in and I immediately turn my ear to him, Not today bud.

You are in the friend zone.

Not only because I don't want a relationship or anything of the sort, but because I don't want to get hurt.

Then he tucks my hair behind my ear and whispers.

"You are gorgeous,"

I bite my bottom lip trying to hold back the smile that is fighting to break out on my face.

"And I don't know why or how no one has ever told you," He adds.

This guy.

He really is trying.

Definity not working.

Then he releases me from him and backs up.

He all of a sudden lets out a low and quiet chuckle.

What's so funny?

"I'm sorry, but you are blushing," He smirks.

Shit.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed my airpods, placed them in my ears and turned on my music on full blast.

Then I walked into the room with the punching bag.

I grabbed a pair of punching gloves and put them on.

And I began punching the bag.

I wasn't paying much attention to the hits I was making.