Chapter 6

A couple of days have passed and Mylah is back at Kelly's and Milos, and I'm back at school. It is now February 3rd.

I am currently in my last period in Art class.

The teacher gave us a project. She likes to get views of our style of art so she kinda tells us what she wants us to have in our art and then lets us do it however we want. This project Is anything that represents love from our perspective.

Everyone loved the idea I had in my head. My project screamed loneliness and sadness but it also screamed love.

I drew A girl being held while she was crying while planets were orbiting them.

The message was something like ' With all the stress in the world, there is still always one person who will have an available shoulder for you to cry on' I just hope that it was obvious.

Obviously I didn't get to start painting yet but I did finish drawing it out.

As I walk out of the classroom I feel two arms wrap around me, and lips press on my shoulder. I turned around to face him.

Obviously it was Hayden.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"I'm taking you and Mylah out to drive in the movie That my buddy is setting up, tonight. I already talked to Kelly and Milo about it, and they agreed. So there is no saying no,"  Hayden blurted with a smile.

I just nodded and walked down the hallway towards the door so I could go get in his jeep.

    Before we went to get Mylah He dropped me off at my place to get ready, then he left and wouldn't tell me where he was going.

    I didn't really think much about it so I grabbed clothes and hopped into the shower because I had gym before art and the gym teacher aka Mrs. Jones made us Do 15 laps around the gym then 20 push ups. So I'm sweaty.

    I wanted to wear something that was comfortable but also cute. So I grabbed a pair of black leggings, Oversized white T-shirt, Dark red hoodie, grey socks, and Black slippers. I put my up into a high messy bun.

    After 3 hours, it is now 6pm and Hayden is still not back. He isn't even answering his phone.

    I decided to go downstairs and wait, but it turns out he was already here. But not in his jeep, he had a truck.

    I got into the car and he apologized for being late, I accepted the apology and then we went to pick Mylah. She ran right out of the door, and got into the back seat.

The drive to the drive-in movie set up was silent. It was extremely Awkward. Until Hayden broke the silence.

"Hey Mylah there is a big bag back there with you, Why don't you reach over and take a look of what's inside," Hayden hinted.

So that's what she did, and she found blankets,pillows, and a shit load of snacks.

When we got to the drive-in movie we parked the car and set up some blankets and pillows and brought out the bag of snacks. Then I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder, it was just Kylie, she was with Rylan. Who saw the fear and anger rise in me before I saw that the arm around my shoulder was just Kylie. Ya, he laughed at me, lowly.

    Kylie and rylan watched the movie, which was called 'if only I could' It's about a young girl at the age of 16 who is sick. She has so many things she wants to accomplish, but her body is too weak to do all of them, but that didn't stop her from trying. Her older brother helped her along with her guy best friend. Who she was always secretly in love with. Her older brother told her to write a list of all the things she wanted to accomplish, and so she did.

    Towards the end of the movie she finished everything on the list, Which helped Her and her guy best friend get closer. She decided to face her fears and add one more thing to the list. 'Tell Your guy best friend you have always loved him' and as he found out and was about to lean in to kiss her, she fainted in her wheelchair. She was immediately rushed into the hospital. She ended up having to be put in a coma, which lasted 3 months. And when she woke up she forgot everything. She had to relearn everything. After a few months Her guy best friends and finally tells her about their feelings for each other. He kissed her in hopes, and she remembered EVERYTHING.

    It was actually a good movie.

    By the time we started packing up all the blankets,pillows, and snacks Mylah was asleep. So we put her in the car and laid one of the blankets on top of her, to keep her warm.

    Then after cleaning up Hayden and I both got into the car and he started driving. He drove Mylah home first.

    The drive was pure silence, I was really tired so I was really not motivated to talk, nor did I have the energy to talk, and Hayden understood that, he just held my hand while he drove us back. Once we pulled up to Mylah's I was half asleep, So Hayden kissed my hand and then slid his hand out of mine so he could go get Mylah and put her in her bed to sleep.

    Then once he got back in the car he buckled up his seatbelt and leaned over to Kiss me on the forehead before he began to drive me home, And of course it made My face light up with a big smile.