Chapter 29

Auroras POV
"Aurora, hurry your ass up," Sarah whined.

"Girl, it's 8am and you are dragging her out of bed to go try on dresses, give her a minute," Spencer laughed.

Ya, he is with us to go try on dresses.

He's a guy, and wants to be apart of the girls group, so today he is one of the girls.

"Spencer, you need a fucking girlfriwnd, you cant just hangout with us," Sarah laughed at him.

"Yeah, whatever. I should care why?" Spencer rolled his eyes.

"Because then you would understand how annoying it is to have to walk around with a girl right after they wake up, that's why I wake up early," Sarah pitched her nose.

"She's right," I smiled at them both, like I wasn't just walking like a sloth.

Then Sarah yanks my hand and pulls me into a store, we instantly fall in love with all of the dresses.

"You think it's possible to buy more than one dress and use them all for special occasions?" Sarah gushed over the dresses.

"Well, either way, That's what I am doing," I nod my head repeatedly.

"Y'all are weird," Spencer laughed.

"Okay, You are really starting to fucking annoy me," Sarah narrowed her eyes at Spencer.

"You know what, I am just gonna go. Text me when y'all are done," He rolled his eyes and walked away.

Sarah and I Then tried on A LOT of dresses.

"The dresses here are beautiful, but they just don't seem to be.. me," I sighed.

"Aurora, Try these on," Sarah handed me two more dresses.

And the moment I tried them on, I knew they were both the ones.

WE squealed in excitement, then Sarah tried on more dresses.

Turns out she's more picky than I am.

But soon enough, she fell in love with a dress identical to mine, the only difference is the colours.

Looks like I am getting matching dresses with my best friend.

_____________________________

"You know we are gonna end up having to tell Mylah about us soon?" Rylan blurted, ruining the peaceful and relaxing moment of us just cuddling and watching a movie.

"Not yet.. I want to make sure this isn't just a short thing," I sighed. "She's young and I know she really likes you and I don't want her thinking that you are gonna date me forever and ever,"

"Why not," Rylan narrowed his eyes at me.

"Rylan, don't. It has only been a week. We don't even know what we are actually, so please just Don't," I shook my head at him.

"Okay," Rylan signed an kissed the side of my head.

I laid my back to his chest and relaxed, not relaxing how tense I was.

"I'm sorry for bringing it up," He sighed.

"Whatever, you won't stop talking so I am going to go for a swim in the beach, feel free to join," I rolled my eyes and attempted to get off of the bed but instead Rylan pulle me to him and I ended up straddling his lap instead.

"Rylan, Dont-" I attempted to say, but instead Rylan crashed his lips into mine.

"Please don't be mad at me," He mumbled against my lips.