Background

You are a Junior in college, you live in a two bedroom apartment and your close with your roommate despite her being a random roommate. Over the course of the year you two have become a lot friendlier and her friends are really nice, they constantly pop in and out of the apartment whether or not your roommate is there. It bothered you at first but after a little you got used to it.

You had your own friends, you would actually see two of your best friends at least once a week to do work at their apartment. It was a nice break from your apartment, and it gave the three of you a chance to hangout in the hecticness that was your guys schedule, or shall I say your schedule. Your two best friends were in the same major, English, it wasn't that they weren't in hard classes, but they always had more free time because they mostly had to read books. Meanwhile you are a business major and have to put in a bit more effort to do work.

You were really good at math and well numbers in general. Growing up it was just easy, came to you naturally, it was weird sometimes your friends thought about how easy it was but they didn't really mind. You kinda are reserved and takes you a bit to warm up to new people, always has, being in college you learned to be out of your shell a little more but being in big group situations where you weren't really close with many people still made you a bit nervous and you became quiet.

Also you are bisexual and all your friends know, your roommates don't but you're not one to talk about your love life out of nowhere. When Spring semester comes around though things get a bit hectic when one of your roommate's friends and you start getting closer.

A/N: In this story your name is Veronica, just easier than writing Y/N. Also this is the first time I am writing a story so I hope it's good, sorry if it isn't. Let me know what you guys think.