A/N: Sorry not an update

Hi all, 

I know I have it in the title that the updates are going to be slow, and they are as you've noticed. However, it seems like for the most part starting this weekend I should be able to start writing more and should be able to post at least 1 chapter a week. Don't hold me to that because I still have school and whatnot but one of my classes I'm essentially done with doing work for  for the rest of the semester (for the most part) at the end of this week. So essentially only having like 2 classes to do work for and 1 of them is minimal my workload I should be able to have more time to start writing again. 

Again don't fully hold me to that because things can change. But I will be able to at least post a chapter or 2 out this weekend. I'll see too if I can keep that rhythm of 1-2 chapters a weekend. 

I'm sorry this isn't a chapter update and hope you all understand that classes are my number one priority at the moment but like I said, they seem to be lightening up a bit so hopefully it allows me not to be as exhausted on the weekends and I would be able to have the energy to write more and post. 

Thank you all for understanding and sticking around with this for this long. I hope you all like it and if you have any ideas on the story feel free to share, maybe I'll incorporate one of your ideas in future chapters. 

Anyway I hope you all are doing well!