Chapter 31

Sabrina's POV

I was at an interview promoting my album coming out in a month when I got a call from Veronica, which is strange considering she knows I have interviews today. I answered the phone and found out it was Lizzie, she lives with Veronica but I could tell there's a history there that I don't know about. After hanging up the call with Lizzie I was really worried about Veronica and finished the interview I was currently on and told my manager I had an emergency to deal with. She understood and rescheduled the rest of my interviews as I was in my dressing room packing my stuff up.

In the midst of packing up my stuff I got another phone call, without looking at who was calling I immediately answered worried

Me: Hey are you okay? Is Veronica okay?

SJ: Hey Sabrina, I'm okay and what do you mean is veronica okay?

The panic in me subsided knowing it was just Scarlett but then it hit me that it was SCARLETT! I didn't know what to do but I guess I can't back away from the truth now.

Me: I just got a call from Lizzie, she was calling concerned about Veronica because she's in a panic state.

SJ: OMG! IS SHE OKAY?

Me: I don't know, i know she will be fine I've been with her when they happen but right now I am packing all my stuff up to head over to her place.

SJ: I am coming to pick you up! You shouldn't have to drive like this plus I want to help in any way I can

Me: No you don't-

SJ: I'm on my way to you.

She then hung up. Guess I have no choice now but to pack the rest of my stuff up and wait for Scarlett to text me she is outside.

Not even 5 minutes later she texted me that she is outside so I ran out of my dressing room and to the door when I bumped into someone. In my frenzy I quickly apologized until they grabbed my wrist. I almost turned around to yell at them but then I noticed it was Selena Gomez. I nearly died on the spot, me and Veronica have been huge fans of hers since forever. She is Veronica's idol, she is the one that got Veronica to start playing instruments and making music.

Me: I am so so sorry. I am trying to meet up with a friend outside because my best friend is having a panic state and I need to go help them. Also the two of us, me and my best friend Veronica are huge fans of yours. You are the reason she started to do any form of music and-

SG: First of all I need you to take a couple deep breaths okay?

I slowly followed her breathing until I became at a rather normal breathing state.

SG: Good! Second of all thank you and your friend for being such big fans. I am sorry about your friend though. Is there anything I could do to help out? I know what it's like to have a panicked moment or two, so maybe I could help?

Me: NO you don't have to do that. I'm sure you're busy having to do interviews and other things.

SG: I actually don't have anything left to do with my day, I was just headed to talk to my manager and say bye to her. Is it okay if I come with? I'd love to see one of my biggest fans and help her.

Me: Um are you sure? I don't want to be a bother

SG: Nope not a bother. Give me 2 minutes and I will be right back here.

Sure enough 2 minutes later she was right next to me and we headed to Scarlett's car. I still can't believe that I am sitting in a car with Selena Gomez.

The drive was quick and before i know it we are in front of the door knocking on it. Sure enough the door opens and I see the shocked look on Lizzie's face.

Me: So I know this is more people than originally but I hope it's okay?

L: Yeah no problem. She's been clinging onto me since we moved from her music room so I apologize in advance.

She let in the three of us and I went up to Veronica and rubbed her back as she looked at me in the eyes. She seems more calmed down, well that is until I tell her who is with me.

Me: Hey V how are you doing?

V: B-B-better

Me: Good, I have a surprise for you. Want to look?

Veronica nodded yes and loosened her grip on Lizzie. Lizzie finally put her on her feet and Veronica was a little wobbly at first. We made sure she was able to stand before I turned her around and I saw her eyes bulge out of her head the second she laid eyes on Selena

V: no, wait, I must be dreaming, this isn't real, Selena Gomez is not in my apartment right now

SG: Believe it cause I am here. Can I get a hug?

(A/N: true story I met selena gomez at a meet and greet once and I was so nervous and she literally asked me if she could get a hug. I was completely and utterly starstruck)

V: Y-Yeah

The two of them hugged and I could tell Veronica was just in so much shock.