Chapter 4

Veronica's POV

We sat on the couch next to each other with no lights but the curtain lights behind my television on. We were scrolling through different streaming services to try and figure out what to watch. We came across this horror movie that I had seen the first few minutes of a few years back but never completed. It wasn't that I didn't want to but my friends and I started it at like 2am and we knocked out shortly into it but let me tell you even only seeing a few minutes of it I got nightmares and I'm not one who gets scared of scary movies easily.

Anyway, as I was going to scroll past it Lizzie stops me

Lizzie: Let's watch that one

Me: Are you sure? It's a horror film and I mean I saw the first few minutes years ago and it gave me a bit of nightmares

Lizzie: Yeah I'm sure but if you're too scared we could skip it. I mean you also watched it years ago so maybe you changed and if anything I'm here

What did she mean that she was here? The way she said it made it come out as if she was flirting but I couldn't tell. Now I don't always agree with women being hard to read and I'm a person who cann easily read people but when it comes to people I like as more then a friend sometimes certain things I miss.

Me: Well I'm not a chicken and you're right it was years ago maybe things changed. Let's watch it.

Lizzie: Yayy

We started the movie and I must've subconsciously moved my way closer to Lizzie because next thing I know we are both holding each other for the scary parts of the film. I knew this movie was creepy but damn I was actually scared and I don't get scared easily.

The movie ended and we both finally realized we were laying on the couch, Lizzie on top of me, holding each other tightly scared.

Lizzie: Well you were right that was a scary film, scarier than I thought.

Me: See I told you!

We are now both looking at each other's eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful and I could get lost in them, honestly I did get lost in them. I realized after a few moments that she started to glance down at my lips and I licked my lips and then did the same to her. She inched closer and suddenly the distance between us was non existent. Our lips were locked together, my arms rubbing her back while her hands ran through my hair. It ended up becoming passionate and a full on makeout session that lasted for a while until we had to come up for air. When we did her forehead leaned on mine and we just looked into each other's eyes for a moment

Me: W-wow. That was-

Lizzie: Amazing

Me: Yeah

I continued to rub up and down her back while we laid there trying to catch our breath. Then she gave me a quick peck before laying her head in the crook of my neck and we cuddled for a bit until she spoke up.

Lizzie: I really am enjoying this weekend Veronica.

Me: Yeah me too *I kissed the top of her head*

Lizzie soon fell asleep and I somehow managed to get us both to my room in my bed without waking her up. I was then left to my thoughts processing everything that just happened. Of course I enjoyed it and was extremely happy but then the more I thought about it the more my brain began overthinking. I decided to try and get some sleep before I went into a spiral of overthinking and not being able to sleep.