Chapter 37

Veronica's POV

L: Oh that was my good friend Aaron, he and I did a couple movies together. Honestly I didn't even realize it was him at first, he was the one starting to talk to me and then I realized who it was.

Me: Oh okay I was confused...wait do you mean Aaron Taylor Johnson?

L: Yep that's the one why?

Me: Oh nothing just Sabrina is a big fan of his, wait until I tell her that he is in the crowd

I was about to speed off and tell her when Lizzie grabbed my arm to stop me before I even started. I turned around and looked at her confused.

L: As much as that's a great idea and you should tell her might I suggest after her concert?

I gave her a look of confusion essentially asking with my face "why wouldn't I tell her now?"

L: I mean you didn't register who it was odds are she won't either until after a while and it's a big concert for her. You don't want to make her nervous and cause her to mess up her songs because you told her someone she likes is in the crowd do you?

Me: no you're right but I am for sure telling her afterwards.

L: I would expect nothing less...now go change before your song with her!

Me: Yes boss lady!

I jokingly salute her and then quickly kiss her on the cheek before running off to my room and changing. I decided to head that way in a funny way just to make Lizzie laugh and I'd like to say it was a success given I heard her giggles shortly after I started.

L: What a goofball

I heard lizzie say that given she's not too far behind me just yet and to her surprise i looked over my shoulder to her and responded

Me: But I'm your goofball

She smiled and blushed and then started running towards me, I turned around to start sprinting but before I could start I felt her already jumping on my back. Guess I'm giving her a piggy back ride to my dressing room, though this has just proved my feelings more in that I love her and I see my future with her. In fact I have some lyric ideas for that song title Sabrina gave me and well I plan to write them down before joining her on set. 

---------

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter but I wanted to write something today since I haven't been active much. I will try to write more but with Finals coming up may take some time to post, though I will try my best to at least write out a couple more chapters this week so I can post several at once.