Chapter 24

Veronica POV

Honestly I'm not sure what came over me that night at dinner in inviting Scarlett to the studio session with Sabrina and I. I talked to Sabrina and she was more than okay with it and even teased me about it. I'm sure the moment I get in the studio with her I won't hear the end of it. I will say though that Scarlett and I spent more time together with the days leading up to today and I think I'm catching something for her. Don't get me wrong Lizzie has my heart always but I need to move on with someone whose willing to be open about us and when Lizzie's ready, if I'm single I will be willing to work on it with her.

Lizzie and I this week have been becoming closer too as friends and she's introduced me to more of her friends as well. I told her about Scarlett coming today to the Studio and I could tell she was slightly jealous but she quickly hid it and I decided to let it slide. I did tell Lizzie that if there is a next time I will bring her with me instead of Scarlett, to which her smile came back brighter than ever and she agreed to it. She did make me promise knowing that if I did I wouldn't break it but I'm okay with that because I would want Lizzie to come check it out some time. Just right now is not the best time for me to have her come and possibly listen to anything that I might help write or play.

Anyway I arrived at the studio that Sabrina told me about and I saw that she was in the booth singing so I quietly made my way to the couch and watched her sing her heart out. After she finished she saw that I was there and immediately ran out and gave me the biggest bear hug I have ever gotten.

Me: Woah there S! Are you trying to kill me?

We both laughed and she let go of me then hit me on the arm

Me: Hey! What was that for?

S: For saying that I wanted to kill you! You know that's not true!

Me: I know I was just teasing

S: Fine I'll allow it because I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of that later today.

Me: Meaning?

S: you'll see! Anyway do you think you could help me? I want to finish this album but I need to write 2 songs more and can't figure out what to write. Could you help me?

Me: Wow is that all I'm good for to help you write songs? Is that the reason I'm here?

I said that in a playful tone and Sabrina knew I was being sarcastic. I know Sabrina would never use me like that and if I'm being honest I didn't mind helping her out. It kept her out of butting into my love life.

S: Yes it is now can we get to work?

Me: Fine fine I guess we can.

I didn't realise how long we spent writing the next few songs because next I knew there was a knock on the door. I looked at my phone to see the time and saw I had a few missed calls and a couple texts from Scarlett, so I ran up to the door and opened it. I saw Scarlett and began apologizing profusely and she responded with

S: Relax Ronnie, it's okay. I get it you got really into what you guys were doing I'm not mad. I'm just glad I found the room.

Me: Oh okay. Sorry again. Anyway this is my best friend Sabrina Carpenter and this is studio...

I went on to introduce everybody. Then Sabrina spoke up.

SC: Hi Scarlett, we were just finishing up a song and I was about to try convincing V here to record with me, want to help?

Me: I'm sorry what? No not going to record it with you. You said that I was here to hangout with you and help you write that song.

SC: C'mon V, you are so talented and I'm sure Scarlett here agrees.

SJ: Yeah she very much is! I think you should do it Ronnie, it'll be nice. If anything I'm sure if you're so against how it comes out then Sabrina won't put it on her album right?

SC: Exactly! I don't have to put it on the album if you dislike it that much afterwards and i'll re-record it alone.

I know for a fact that there's no way of me getting out of this, especially between the two of them. One thing I have learned that both have in common is their stubbornness and not stopping until they get what they want.

Me: Fine. I know I'm not going to win this argument so why not.

SC: C'mon ple......wait what?

Me: I said i'll do it. You two are pretty stubborn and I know there's no way out of this. If it's not something I like though it doesn't go on the album okay S?

SC: Wow I was prepared to continue trying to convince you. I promise if you really don't like it I won't put it on the album

Me: Okay then let's go and record it

----------------------------

A/N: Happy Valentines Day to everybody! I hope you like this chapter! :) I know it's been a while I was dealing with some personal stuff, mainly my SO breaking up with me over text out of nowhere. Because of that I was in a darkish place ad couldn't be able to do this story being upbeat so i took a break but I hope to write at least another chapter today. I got most done but not finished yet but hopefully by tonight.