Chapter 38

*Time Jump*

Veronica's POV

It's been a few weeks since my appearance at S's concert and it just fueled me to write more songs. It also gave me the confidence boost I needed to actually try making my own album and performing. Granted, making a whole album takes time and while I have enough music written down to easily make a whole album, I thought for now it was best to start with a small album. So instead of making a whole album I'll be doing an EP and see how that goes, from there well we will see what happens. 

Lucky for me I know some people in the industry that hooked me up with getting a recording studio and everything I would need to create that EP. Lizzie doesn't know though I decided to do this, I want it to be a surprise to share with her when I finish the whole EP. Her reaction means everything to me and is the only opinion that matters. Anyway let's get to right now where I'm at and what I'm doing, remember how I mentioned I had a song that I wrote a bit about at Sabrina's concert. Needless to say it's proven a bit more difficult to finish it than I thought and it's pretty much the last song I need. I'm currently at the studio alone trying to figure out the rest of the lyrics, i just keep playing the tune over and over hoping something comes to me. 

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door and without moving I just tell them to come in. When they do I turn to see who entered and saw none other than Selena Gomez walk in with Taylor Swift.

SG: Hey, I heard the music playing in the hallway and wanted to see whose melody that was it sounded great. 

I got up and hugged Selena and Taylor before sitting back down and responding to her. 

Me: Thank you. I just have been stuck with this melody and can't seem to finish the song. It's my last song before I show Lizzie and maybe share it with the world.

TS: Well, I know we don't know each other that well but maybe between the three of us we can think of something? But first why not take a break and order food. May help with the writer's block

I looked at the time and hadn't realized how late it was. 

Me: Wow didn't know that it was that late. I'm down with getting food but you guys don't have to stay after to help with the song. I'm sure you're both busy with your own music. 

SG: Not really, I'm not working on anything at the moment so I'd love to help.

TS: Yeah me either honestly. I'd love to help too but first food. 

I smiled and thanked them before we ordered in Pizza. After eating and laughing and learning more about one another I felt lighter than ever. I think this break was exactly what I needed. 

SG: Now Veronica, what's the song about? 

Me: Well it's a song to Lizzie. The song is titled "The Things I can't Say" so it's everything I want to say to her but can't because it's maybe too soon to say them but singing has always helped me. Plus she won't know the song is about her until way later down the line if I ever tell her. 

TS: Awww that's so sweet. How long have you two been together? 

Me: About two months and 6 days. We were together before but it was a secret, and well was a rough time. But after some time and going our separate ways we figured it out and I know she's the one. 

SG: Well why not play us what you've got so far and maybe we can help? 

Me: Ok but don't judge, I'm still editing it and everything. 

SG: It can't be bad. I've heard you sing before without annything but your guitar, you have an amazing voice without you having anything to worry about.