Chapter 18

Veronica's POV

It has been a couple weeks since that night with Lizzie having a screaming match kind of. Anyway, Lizzie has been staying with us again for a few days, I'm not sure why she's here but I don't question it too much. I mainly keep to myself, we have been friendlier being around each other when she's with my roommate and stuff, but we have yet to be alone in a room together. At least that was until this morning...

Today is Tuesday and it's the day I tend to go spend the day at Amy and Kaitlyn's apartment all day to do schoolwork. However, there is a slight difference in our Tuesday today because we plan to go to trivia night at this bar down the street from my place. Due to this, I am getting dressed up for it now. Normally, I'd go in just jeans and a cute top that would be comfortable being in all day. However, today I was really feeling myself and wanted to run with this feeling. 

I decided to wear a white leotard which showed a good amount of cleavage, with some black ripped jeans and my black leather jacket on top. I also decided to do full face of makeup to go out too. I mean if I'm going all out with the clothes, may as well go all out in the makeup department too. 

As I'm finishing up my makeup I hear my roommate tell Lizzie that she's off to a gym class she signed up for. Now I don't know what came over me, maybe it's that I want Lizzie to see me in this fire ass look when it's just us alone, maybe it's the fact I wanted her to see what she gave up, maybe it's just I wanted to see her reaction...whatever it was something in me decided to go outside my room as soon as I heard that our front door shut. 

Lizzie's POV

Kenzie had just left her place and I'm here alone in the apartment with Veronica. I want to talk to her, talk about us, but I think I ruined all chances I had with her. 

No sooner did the front door close did I hear another door open and I immediately looked up from my phone to see Veronica in the sexiest look I've seen her in as of late. Wait it's only 10AM why is she so dressed up? Also it's Tuesday doesn't she go to Amy's place today for simply schoolwork? I'm so confused, but was quickly taken out of my thoughts by Veronica speaking. 

V: Take a picture it'll last longer. 

Me: I-I'm sorry you just look really....just wow! 

I don't know why I'm a stuttering mess all of a sudden but this look is doing something to me. 

V: Thanks!

Me: Where are you going looking like that? Don't you usually go to your friend's place to just do work today?

I go up and stood next to the dining table in front of her so we were eye to eye talking. 

V: Yeah I am still doing that but later tonight we decided to do trivia night at this bar we liked and I was told to be ready before I go there. 

Me: Oh...Who are you going with?

V: It's just me, Amy, Kaitlyn, and Amy's boyfriend Chris

Under my breath I said "of course she's going to be there" as I looked down at the floor and I didn't think Veronica heard me but she must've because she used her forefinger of her left hand to lift my chin up, leaned in close to my ear and whispered

V: Jealousy doesn't look good on you bub.

She left a kiss right by my weak spot and then pulled away looking me in the eyes. I don't know where this new found confidence she got came from but it is doing something to me. Next thing I know I grabbed the ends of her leather jacket and push her back into her room. I immediately shut her door and pulled her into a passionate kiss which she reciprocated almost immediately. Her hands made their way to my waist pulling me closer to her as my arms wrapped around her neck doing the same. I then started walking her back into the desk chair that I had seen when we walked in originally. I broke the kiss and pushed her in the chair and she looked at me confused.