A/N

I know it's been a minute since I posted something. I just wanted to say that I am going to write out a few more chapters tonight and hopefully post them over the course of the weekend. I'm going to try and post quite a few this weekend since next week I'm slammed with exams and won't really have time or the mental energy to probably write anything, let alone a good chapter.

I hope you guys understand and I promise I will try my very best to post as many chapters as I can this weekend to make up for how long I've been away and for next week when I can't. I have the concepts of the next several ones noted I just need to actually write them out and all.

Also I am not sure who follows my tiktok with POVs but for anyone who does, I'm also going to try to work on a lot more edits for the Y/N Barton story so I can have them in my drafts and hopefully post a few of them too this weekend. I have a lot of it already written out I genuinely had no time lately but I have the next few days and then probably won't have free time again for a couple weeks. I will do my best to get as much out as possible or at least write out as much as I can now for the Wattpad and make as many edits I can for the tiktok with the free time I do have so I can post them.

Anyway hope you all are doing well and understand. If I get enough done tonight I may even post a new chapter tonight. Also if anybody has anything they want to see in this story or in either of my tiktok stories feel free to comment here and I'll do my best to incorporate them where I can.