▪︎ end of "Himura Tsurugi" arc ▪︎

Hello, and welcome to the end of the longest arc ever in this book! The arc took really long since there are more characters this time, like a lot more characters. 

Shameless plug from me about my Patreon. Well, I kind of have the right to since this is my book, but still--it's shameless!

---

If you want to have early access to later chapters, you can consider looking at my Patreon!

I have 3 different tiers.
Tier 1: $2 - 1 early access chapter
Tier 2: $4 - 2 early access chapter
Tier 3: $6 - 3 early access chapter

My Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/rinkou

Please read through my Patreon page carefully if you are considering to become a patron! It is a monthly subscription basis.

If you want to make a one-time donation and not a monthly basis subscription, that's fine as well. You can head over to my Ko-fi page to make a donation!

My Ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/rinkou

---

Alright, onto the next arc!

It includes:
▪︎ End of the journey of the second continent
▪︎ A tiny bit of Veau and more Zeau
▪︎ The growing bond between all the characters
▪︎ The resolve from Shin (remember that he still want vengeance against his parents)
▪︎ Evil soul fragment, Jehan
▪︎ AI500 (trying hard to redeem the "artificial intelligence" persona, but it ain't working out--still a troll tho)

Next chapter will be coming up really, really soon!

I've been into a lot of games, anime and webtoons recently, hence, I'm going to recommend an anime c:

Since games and webtoons can't really be recommended here. The former, doesn't suit all the recommendations I've been doing so far. The latter, webtoons are licensed and sharing them is a sensitive topic. 

Anime: By the Grace of the Gods My review: A very wholesome and feel good show

My review: A very wholesome and feel good show. It's just about a boy going about his daily life in a different world. Don't come in expecting action, adventure or a journey. Expect slice of life type of show. 
My rating: 11/10, the show made me smile a lot

I would recommend Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen, both equally great anime, but they are insanely popular and rightfully so. Demon Slayer is so popular to the point where my mother have also seen it (my mother never watches anime). 

Demon Slayer is 11/10 for me. Great animation, especially action sequences (as expected of ufotable). A generic plot with generic characters, but it is paced so well you find yourself wanting to see more.  The characters are given enough screen time to have you empathize with them in their journey, and most of all, the sibling bond between Tanjiro and Nezuko is so sweet. The two of them are such great people, I really want to give them a huge hug. 

Jujutsu Kaisen is also 11/10 for me. Animation didn't satisfy my urge as compared to Demon Slayer, and action sequences are pretty good. A generic trope but interesting plotline with more twisted characters, compared to Demon Slayer. Again, pacing is top-notch like Demon Slayer, characters are more in-depth too.  The part where Megumi became unhinged because he tossed aside his morality, to fight toe to toe with the cursed spirit, it was wonderful. 

People seriously underestimate how good pacing can actually make the most generic story shine. Even with the world best story, in terms of world building, character development and all, if the pacing sucks, well, it'll suck no matter what. 

Alright, end of rant! Thank you for reading through my thoughts, if you did so! 

I hope you continue to enjoy my story ^_^. Thank you very much for supporting me and sticking with me in this journey. Have a great weekend ahead, everyone.