• 244 •

Author's Note: Sorry for late update, I was too busy and sick yesterday. The only thing my sanity was capable of was posting that announcement, lmao. 

---

The part of the mirror dimension which Eona resided in was falling apart. She watched the place she had been stuck in for thousands of years cracking, the ground below her trembling. A sense of hope struck her chest, and her expression was a mixture of emotions.

"Ugh..."

"Argh."

"...ouch..."

Hearing the low pained groans and grunts behind her, she turned to look.

Originally, there was only supposed to be a single ash blonde-haired man on the ground, but now, there were multiple people scattered across the floor. All of them bore an uncanny resemblance to the ash blonde-haired man, except for the colour of their hair and eyes.

They slowly rose awake, and the ash blonde-haired man remained unconscious the entire time.

"What the–I'm really out?!"

"Th-that really hurts."

"To think I'll ever come out again like this..."

"So noisy."

"This is just the beginning." Eona interrupted them.

The soul fragments all looked at her, including the three new soul fragments that joined a moment ago. They were the most confused out of them all.

"This dimension is breaking apart, and who knows where you'll be sent to in this strange place," Eona explained. "The rest is up to all of you now."

"Huh?"

"What?"

"What is going on?"

"You idiots, don't you remember their conversation from earlier?"

"I want to sleep..."

"You have to combine efforts to find a way out of this mirror dimension, or you'll be trapped here forever," Eona continued speaking. "I am unable to help you from this point on."

"Wa-wait, how do we get ou-out of here?!" Alric questioned in alarm.

Eona smiled.

"That depends on all of you, and your inner thoughts."

"What?" Kai frowned.

"Your main body and soul, take good care of him, little ones," Eona advised. "If he disappears in this mirror dimension, so do all of you."

"We wouldn't expect any less." Zasiok shrugged.

"There is one more thing." Eona said.

The soul fragments looked at her once again, all of them befuddled or anxious.

All of a sudden, ropes made out of light magic shot out from her hands. They began to bind some people, making them exclaim in alarm.

It was Isleif, Jehan, Min and Leonaut.

"From the memories I have glimpsed, these few are the ones who tend to cause more trouble."

She tossed the ropes towards the other soul fragments just then. They looked on, speechless, as the ropes landed at their feet.

"Argh!"

"Hey, don't pull–"

"Damnit–"

"Troublesome."