Extra - Priestess and Dragon - END

Mu Yang leaned against the headboard of the bed with Su Yingyue in his arms, the two laid there peacefully, their naked bodies covered by Mu Yang's large robes. Su Yingyue twirled his hair around her fingers, playing with it and the great dragon had his eyes closed, his hand wrapping around her slim waist, pulling her close.

He let out a satisfied sigh, placing his chin atop her head.

"Mu Yang."

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so desperate to keep me by your side? Just tell me now."

"..."

"We've come to this point. I won't let you make any excuses anymore."

Su Yingyue stopped playing with his hair, moving her head away and glancing up to meet Mu Yang's golden eyes. There was a fierce look in them.

Her actions caused the robes to slide down from her neck slightly, exposing the red marks scattered across her fair skin.

A smile adorned his handsome face, and Mu Yang leaned down, placing soft kisses on those same marks.

"So pretty."

She clicked her tongue, pushing his face away from her neck with her hand.

"Stop fooling around and tell me."

Mu Yang sighed and took her hand in his, pecking her fingers gently. Releasing her hand, he wrapped both his arms around her waist, looking right into her eyes.

"...what do you know about us dragons?"

"Powerful, domineering and one of the two rulers of this realm. Other than the great tigers, no one can defeat you," Su Yingyue stated, recalling her knowledge about the great dragons. "Also, unlike the great tigers who prefer multiple mates, the great dragons will only have one mate for a lifetime."

"Mmm, you are right. We only accept one mate because that is what the heavens have chosen for us."

"You mean..."

"Xiaoyue, you are none other than the destined mate chosen for me," a hint of possessiveness was present within his low voice, and his golden eyes glowed. "For your entire lifetime, every part of you, including your heart, can only belong to me."

Su Yingyue widened her eyes in disbelief.

I...am the great dragon's fated mate?

There was another story she recalled about the great dragons. It was during the time where the great dragons were at the pinnacle of strength, and the ruler among them had a weak mortal as their mate.

The great tigers took advantage of that mortal's weak constitution and killed them with poison.

Just like that, the great dragon's clan collapsed. Their leader wreaked havoc throughout the entire realm, and after that, their leader perished.

All because they lost their mate.

"I...I am your mate."

"Without a doubt."

"...!"

"Xiaoyue? What's wrong? Are you unwell?"

"It's nothing. My powers came back and activated on their own."

"I'll take it away again–"

"Stop doing that, you perverted dragon! This time, I won't allow it or I will throw myself out the window again!"

Mu Yang flinched back, blinking rapidly before he nodded obediently.

A vision played out before Su Yingyue's eyes, and she could see it.