Extra - Cyborg Conman - End

It felt like an eternity passed as the system within Hyun seized control of his movements, and he charged at Soo-jin with his robotic arm. The intent to kill was evident in his glowing ruby irises.

No.

No!

Not like this!

This wasn't how I wanted it to be! This wasn't the date I–

"This is why I never wanted to reciprocate your affection." Soo-jin spoke calmly, still remaining in her spot.

Hyun reached out to her with his robotic arm, his eyes trained on her neck. The system within him was planning to break that pale and fragile neck.

"Rebel Lee Soo-jin. You are to be terminated." Hyun said, his tone cold and lifeless.

Soo-jin adjusted the bracelet on her wrist as it started whirring to life. The bracelet was no ordinary bracelet but a complicated contraption. Something shot out from her unique bracelet, landing on Hyun's body.

Error.

Anomaly found on the body.

Virus detected.

System breach detected.

Administering shock mode.

"Uugh!" Hyun collapsed onto the ground with one knee, his body jerking uncontrollably.

System malfunction.

Extending duration of shock mode.

At least, he regained his sense of control and he glanced up at Soo-jin in disbelief. She approached him, her expression softening as she knelt down.

"Hyun..."

"...Soo-jin, you...a rebel–ugh!"

Shock mode halted.

Soo-jin let out a helpless sigh, her hand stretching out to caress his cheek. "I'm sorry. This is really why...I didn't want to accept you into my life."

Entering unconscious state.

Hyun could feel the system in him powering down, and at the same time, he felt a wave of drowsiness overwhelming him. His vision began to blur, his eyes growing heavy.

"What...is this..."

"Don't worry, Hyun," Soo-jin spoke softly, her hand moving from his cheek to his back. "I'm not a rebel to be your enemy, I'm a rebel to save people like you."

"...?"

Hyun could only show a confused expression before he lost consciousness. The hand remained on his back the entire time, and he felt his head landing on her shoulder.

The next moment, Soo-jin took out her phone and dialed a number.

"Hihi, thanks for calling Yuyu's tools and repair shop! I have a shitty customer who is harassing me, so I'll be right back, yeah?"

"Yuna, I know you are just gaming. There's another cutie for you."

It was a code.

Soo-jin knew Yuna would be tracking her down now, preparing to send a van towards her.

"Another one? Yum. Which bar is it now?"

Which safehouse do we meet?

"Butterfly."

The one in the east.

"Come on, give me hints on this cutie. Looks? Height?"

How long will it take?