• 221 •

Cecil and Hana looked at each other. The two of them clearly remembered the prideful woman back in the academy, as well as her name which was imprinted in their minds.

"It can't be right, Cecil?"

"Yeah, it can't be..."

The two ladies kept whispering and nodding to each other, before looking at Xue. They were standing or sitting around the dining area, enjoying their snacks and tea.

"I don't really care." Xue shrugged.

"Why are all of you acting so strangely?" K'xug questioned with a frown.

Haru and the others nodded along with K'xug. They gave Cecil, Hana and Xue a curious stare, awaiting their response.

"Do you know her?" Yun asked.

"Probably, probably not." Cecil sighed.

"Even if we do, there's no point dwelling on it now." Xue added.

"She hates me..." Hana whispered sadly to herself.

"That..." Raz cut into their conversation, clearing his throat. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have something to tell you, My Lord and K'xug."

"Stop calling me that." Xue furrowed his eyebrows.

"What is it?" K'xug probed.

"It's about...what I plan to do from now onwards." Raz answered.

Xue crossed his arms. "I told you, you don't need to report to me ever again."

"Tsk tsk," Haru clicked his tongue, throwing his arm around Xue. "Come on, buddy, no harm in listening to your comrade, right?"

Xue narrowed his eyes, smacking Haru's arm away from his shoulder.

Haru pouted, rubbing at the spot where Xue hit. Kiyae rolled her eyes, shaking her head at the two of them.

"...just say it." Xue murmured out.

"Yes, My Lord."

"Well..." K'xug snorted. "He's never going to stop calling you that now."

"..."

"I am planning to return to the heavenly realm." Raz revealed.

Xue and K'xug shot their heads up to Raz, wearing bewildered looks on their faces. After all, the two realms were now constantly at war, and the angels were on the losing end. Returning there would be as good as suicide.

"Are you mad?" K'xug asked. "You know the war is still on-going and you'll get yourself killed if you go back there."

"I will simply observe from the shadows and remain hidden." Raz smiled slightly, bowing his head.

"What for?" Xue asked in confusion.

"You would need someone to inform you about the situation."

"The situation?"

"Upon your return."

Xue paused.

"..."

K'xug raised his eyebrows, moving his eyes towards Xue beside him. The two of them were standing up instead of sitting down on the seats around the dining table.

K'xug could tell Xue wasn't pleased by Raz's words. Xue's expression twisted, a hint of anger in his grey eyes.

"Does this mean that you are returning to your rightful place?" Haru grinned, resting his chin on his palm. "Supreme God, Xue."