6: Adrianna

I drew the sbi Bois, I also had to redo like half of my character designs because I've never drawn most of these characters. Why? Because I'm a simp for Wilbur and Tommy so I mostly draw them. Anyway this took 4 hour and I did this at like 3 am instead of during the day like a normal person. But here you go I guess, good byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Enjoy :')

_____________________

"What do you mean by that?" Freddie asked. Y/n perched up her knees to her chest.

"Long story short-" Y/n was cut off by Tommy.

"Y/n went off on a teacher for taking my hearing aid." Tommy said, Freddie choked on his food.

"YOU FUCKING WHAT??" Freddie yelled, then he noticed everyone was staring at us and apologized.

Y/n quickly told him the whole story to which Freddie scoffed.

"It's ok no one likes her, maybe this will get her fired." Freddie said hopefully. Y/n nodded.

"Thought she would get fired for taking the last kids prosthetic arm." Y/n said jokingly, Freddie held in a laugh.

"Did that actaully happen?" Tommy asked laughing, Y/n shook her head still laughing.

"No it didn't, but I bet it did, probably in another life." Y/n said still calming down, while Tommy shoved an apple slice in his mouth.

"But I bet both of us are getting suspended." Y/n said, Freddie nodded sadly.

"Yeah knowing the teacher, she'll probably lie. But at least you got it back." Freddie said, Y/n nodded reluctantly.

"I guess, but there goes my perfect record." Y/n sighed, Tommy glanced over to her.

"Well rightfully so; thank you again by the way." Tommy said reassuring Y/n that it would be okay, while on the other hand Freddie was shipping it. He looked at the two of them, thinking it was quite obvious. But they didn't quite see it.

"Ok lover birds, what classes do you have next?" He asked, both me and Tommy announced "Art".

"Oh yeah I forgot, you two share classes right?" He asked, and they both nodded.

"Well I have computer classes instead, which is shit. But I'll meet you before school ends." Freddie said. Y/n opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by a girl slamming her tray on the table next to Tommy.

"Hi Adrianna." Y/n scoffed as she gave a mocking smile and sat down next to Tommy.

"Who's this? Your boyfriend?" She asked slyly, trying to annoy Y/n.

"Piss off will you? Just because you're French doesn't mean you kiss like one. You sure as hell look like a Frenchie on the other hand." Y/n said smiling to herself. Tommy tried to hold back a laugh.

"You never answered my question, but it's not like I needed to know. No one would ever date you. Why don't you go cry to your mom, oh wait! She wouldn't even hear you cry." She said fake pouting, Y/n flipped her off.

"Tommy don't listen to her." Y/n said, Tommy nodded and took out his hearing aid. Which almost made Y/n laugh, but she didn't have the time for jokes.

"Oh so his name is Tommy? Hmm, tell me a little bit about yourself, Tommy." She said, Y/n burst out laughing.

"You're dumber than I thought." Y/n said laughing. Adrianna scoffed at her.

"Pardon?" She said with an angry tone.

"He's deaf." Y/n said, Freddie coughed trying to cover up his laugh but stopped when Adrianna shot a glare at him.

"Pity, he was cute." She said picking up her plate, Tommy placed his ear bud back in.

"By the way." Tommy said while she began to walk away. She snapped her neck back.

"What." She stated sternly.

"Even if I wasn't deaf I wouldn't date you. Especially not someone who looks like budget Barbie. And don't take that as a compliment." Tommy said. Freddie and Y/n couldn't help but laugh.

"How da-" The bell rang cutting her off. She rolled her eyes and walked back to her own posse of beat up wannabe bratz dolls.

"Damn." Tommy said glancing back over to Y/n.

"What?" Y/n said raising an eyebrow, Tommy laughed.

"When I first met you, you seemed very calm." Tommy marveled. Y/n sat up with her tray.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked striking panic into Tommy, laughing as he hesitated.

"You're just more badass than I thought." Tommy said, Freddie nodded agreeing with Tommy. Y/n just chuckled.

"Just don't get on my bad side." Y/n said throwing away her food and setting down her tray.

"Noted." He said laughing.

"I gotta go, see you guys after class!!." Freddie said, noticing everyone was gone. We waved him goodbye as Tommy and I walked over to our classes.

Once we made it we both sat down next to each other, and after attendance the teacher introduced Tommy.

"We have a new student, who's name is Thomas. He's 16 and deaf so please be nice, but luckily we do have Y/n who will help if you ever want to communicate with him. Well back to the lesson." The teacher quickly announced. Tommy was grateful that he didn't have to introduce himself again in front of everyone.

Y/n didn't really pay attention to the class, since usually it was the same thing everyday. Just shading and maybe if we were lucky we go to do shapes.

Y/n just listened to music in one ear and listening just in case she was called on in class. Y/n glanced at Tommy who was next to her, who locked eyes with her. Y/n blushed and went back to her piece.

Nope nope nope nope. They both thought to themselves avoiding eye contact. Still obviously flustered they carried on drawing the assignment.

Y/n had the tip of her pencil in her mouth tapping her finger on the desk. Tommy grabbed her hand stopping her from tapping, she moved it away as red as a tomato. Her face was hot and red as her stomach felt like she wanted to gauge out her eyes.

"Sorry I just didn't like the vibration." Tommy said removing his hand and innocently going back to his piece.

Y/n sat there dazzled as her mind went spinning in circles. She snapped out of it and carried on listening to her music. Still flustered from what had just happened. Tommy on the other hand took no mind to it and was silently drawing in the thick piece of paper. Not a thought in sight.

____________

I'm going to cry

Goodnight.

A tutu on a tittie that's too tight

Also much love to my new editor, thank you for helping my dyslexic ass. Go send her/him/them love. @ZWildcatBard  <333333 love you!!

Word count: 1118

_______