32: Race To Boba

But I drew more Tommy so enjoy!!

I never know what to write here anymore, but hey how are you guys doing? You doing great? Sad? Anything? Because I'd love to know and imteract with you guys more.

But anyway hope you enjoy!

__________
""Shit we forgot sauce." Wilbur said. Sapnap looked up from his nuggets.

"YOU FORGOT THE SAUCE??" He yelled in disappointment. He looked like he was going to cry.

(F/E/n: I would cry too snapmap)

(A/n: justice for sappynappy)

"Yeah sorry mate, but it's fine like that. We got ranch though." Phil said, holding up the ranch packet. Sapnap threw down his half eaten nugget and grumbled.

"Can't believe you Phil. We trusted you." George whined, holding his chicken nugget sadly. Sapnap shook his head while the others laughed.

"Oh you'll be fine, I'm sure." Phil said, sliding the ranch to him. Sapnap opened it and ate his nuggets. But he still was disappointed.

(F/E/n: and this is how the Sapnap food crisis happened)
_______

After everyone finished their food they didn't really know what to do, but they all decided to just watch movies until they fell asleep. Which was always a good choice.

(A/n: Damn they really going all in)

"Well I heard there was a good boba place around the corner." Niki said, holding up her phone. Tommy almost jumped up but held back.

"I've never tried it." Goerge said. Dream shook him making him jump.

(F/E/N (favorite editor's note) GEORGE ISTG TO GET SOME BOBA OR WE WILL— WE WILL BE BAD CHILDREN)

"WE ARE LEAVING RIGHT NOW FOR BOBA." He yelled. Everyone got up. Phil opened the door and watched as the chaotic children yelled at each other, Niki and Wilbur were the only partially sane people.

(F/E/N: Why is Wilbur sane?)

(A/n: compared to the Dream Team? He's sane as hell)

"Is it far?" Y/n asked. Niki shook her head.

"No it's like a 2 minute walk." She said, pointing to her phone. Tommy ran to the front of the line and yelled.

"LAST ONE THERE IS A FUCKING LOSER!!" He yelled, bolting towards the shop. Everyone except Niki and Phil ran. Freddie dragged Ariadne along despite her pleading.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT TOMMY." Wilbur yelled catching up with him, Tommy turned around to stick his tongue out. But to his mistake Dream bolted pass him.

(F/E/N: see? I knew Wilbur couldn't be sane, it's not in his personality)

"HHAHA LOSER!!" Dream wheezed, still running fast. Y/n tried catching up, but found herself towards the back.

But poor George was way behind, Sapnap was gaining on Y/n, getting ready to pass Dream, and Tubbo had made his way in front of Tommy.

"WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!" Tommy said, pointing to the shop. Ranboo could only imagine how terrified the workers at the shop must be by the sight of a bunch of children running towards them.

(F/E/N: I don't think I would, just Ranboo, Wilbur, and Tommy, that's it.)

(A/n: Ranboo and Wilbur would literally send me to my death bed.)