49: Mistletoe

Made a comic where Techno pierced Tommy's ears... multiple times. And dadza wasn't happy, but I can't fit the whole thing so this is Tommy's reply to dadza asking why he did this.

Anyway enjoy!!

__________

Tommy fiddled with his fingers as he held onto a little bag. He nervously shoved it in his pocket and he came closer to the others.

"FINALLY!!" Tubbo groans.

"We've been waiting for hours for you dipshit." Sapnap yawned and rolled his eyes.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Tommy asked. Everyone nodded, stretching their backs.

"Alright see you at the AirBnB." Dream waves as they split into their three cars.

_____________
Once everyone met back they all just decided to split the bags and label them for who. They wouldn't open any of them until Christmas. Phil swore to beat the shit out of anyone for peeking.

Tommy was uneasy the entire time. Y/n wanted to ask but felt he must've been nervous about picking stuff out for everyone.

"Hey you ok?" Y/n whispers to Tommy, he nods.

"Oh yeah, I'm just tired." Tommy excuses. Y/n rolls her eyes.

"Then go to bed." She said, Tommy wanted to protest but did think a nap would suffice his tiredness.

"I guess." Tommy said. Y/n turned to the others.

"I gotta tuck in Tommy because he's a scary cat, I'll be right back." Y/n said. Everyone chuckled as Tommy rolled his eyes and walked towards the room.

"Alright, good night toms." Y/n joked Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Can you lay down for a bit?" Tommy asked. Y/n shook her head.

"I'm gonna go back to the others, not today." she protested, Tommy groaned.

"Whyyyyy, just one second." Tommy said. Y/n caved in and lied right next to him.

"Thank you." Tommy mumbled. He cuddled up to her.

"Ok, go to bed now." Y/n said after a while, Tommy sighed.

"Alright then." Y/n said slowly getting up, but before she got up she quickly kissed Tommy.

"Goodnight." Tommy joked. Y/n nodded.

"Call me if you need anything. Goodnight." Y/n said slowly walking out the room. Tommy smiled to himself as she closed the door.

He quickly placed the hearing aid on the nightstand and stirred back over. Soon slowly drifting away in sleep.

______________
"Wow, it's already late." Tubbo said, yawning. The time only read 10 pm.

"Shit, we had like 3 hours of sleep last night." Jack said. Niki yawned but tried to hide it.

"You fucks go to sleep. You need all the rest you can for tomorrow!" Phil demanded, Sapnap wanted to protest but caught Phil's glare and went to the room.

Although Y/n wasn't tired she still would've liked to not die tomorrow. She happily walked to her room, exchanging good nights with the others.

She walked into the room, she saw Tommy sleeping soundly on the bed.

"Good night." She whispered to him before turning the other way and slowly sleeping. Even though she wasn't "tired".

________________
"Good morning." Tommy said, Y/n peeked open her eyes tiredly to see Tommy with a pillow in hand.

"What the fuck." She said, pointing to the pillow tiredly. Tommy nervously put it away.

"I was going to suffocate you if you didn't wake up." Tommy said. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"It's Christmas Eve, at least kill me after you opened your presents." Y/n yawned, Tommy nodded.

"Fair enough then." He said. Y/n stretched and planted a soft kiss on Tommy chin.

"Good morning I guess." Y/n said getting up. She walked to the door and was followed by Tommy.

She went to turn the door knob but saw something.

She looked up to see mistletoe. Y/n turned around to Tommy who also noticed it.

"Did you put this here?" Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow. Tommy shook his head confused.

Tommy rolled his eyes at the plant and went for the door knob.

"Hey, you can't break the Christmas rules." Y/n smirked, Tommy rolled his eyes.

Tommy leaned in, he cupped a hand on her face and held her close with the other. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck embracing in the kiss. Y/n pushed her back up against the door so she wouldn't topple over. Tommy pushed his fingers through her hair, Y/n fiddled with the fabric on his shirt.

Tommy smirked as he pulled away. Y/n smiled digging her face into Tommy's palm.

"Merry Christmas Eve I guess." Y/n teased. Tommy laughed and quickly kissed her again before removing his hands and opening the door.

"Ok but seriously who fucking did that?" Tommy asked. Y/n shrugged. Jack was passed out on the couch while most of the others were sitting around tiredly.

"Who put mistletoe on my door?" Y/n threatened. Ranboo immediately pointed to Tubbo who was sipping chocolate milk.

"Did you guys though?" Tubbo asked. Phil rolled his eyes.

"Don't torment the couple." Phil said, chuckling. He pouted and continued sipping his cochy milk angrily.

"I left one on Ariadne and Freddie's door too." Tubbo whispered. Phil rolled his eyes.

"Oh my god you little shit." Phil said. Wilbur sipped his coffee.

"Can you speak up?" Tommy asked. He didn't pick up a single thing Tubbo said. He was confused why it was so hard for him, he had the hearing aid in.

"Oh nothing, I just did the same thing to Freddie and Ariadne." Tubbo said while signing just in case Tommy didn't catch on. He nodded.

"You're a dumbass." Tommy scoffed. Y/n rolled her eyes and sat down next to Niki who was face down asleep in her arms.

"Anyway, today we are going bowling." Phil said. Y/n loved bowling.

"Oh, bowling is fun." Ranboo said, Wilbur nodded.

"Cant wait."

_____________
Ariadne stopped by the plant by the door. Freddie sighed at the sight of it.

"We've only ever kissed once." Freddie said. Ariadne nodded. He went wrong, how could we consider themselves a couple if they barely kissed twice.

Ariadne leaned in slowly. Freddie knew Ariadne was nervous so he took it slow and let her do what she wanted to do. Their lips met and he embraced in the kiss. Freddie raised a hand to her face, lightly cupping her cheek. Ariadne fuddled with Freddie's pink hair as they both pulled away.

"Kiss tally is currently at two." Freddie mumbled happily. Ariadne chuckled.

Ariadne turned back around and opened the door.

"Fuck whoever did that." Freddie said, pulling off the mistletoe and throwing it on the counter.

"But did you kiss?"

____________
Tits

Big ones

Much love to editor: TensionBetween

Word count: 1104

__________