52: Editing and Cuddles

Quackity from las nevadas. I've been procrastinating for like 3 days so it's about time I do something with my life. Anyway hope you enjoy, I'll show my art later because I'm too lazy now so here you go.

Enjoy!!

_____________

As their lips touched Tommy held on to her waist as long as he could. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed. They both made it as if it was their last. They knew they would see each other tomorrow, but Y/n couldn't help but think the thought of the world ending tomorrow.

(F/E/N: if it was ending tomorrow I wouldn't have time for Ranboo's merch to come out and me to get it sadge)

Tommy found himself pushing his fingers into her hair as they kissed. Y/n finally pulled away, she lightly grabbed his face. She wiped the remainder of his tears and kissed his nose.

"You taste like Coca Cola." Y/n whispered. Tommy rolled his eyes. Tommy wiped his face and Y/n's cheek with his thumb.

(F/E/N: most people/ 80% water, Tommy/80% coke me/ 80% anything but water)

(A/n: 100% drugs.)

"I have to edit, but I'm glad we got this out of the way." Tommy smiled. Y/n nodded.

Tommy got up and sat on his chair. Y/n promptly sat on his lap with her arms wrapped around his waist.

Tommy held her close to him before opening his laptop. He kissed her cheek as she dug her face into the crook of his neck. He quickly got to work.

___________

Tommy had worked until he couldn't anymore. He managed to get 3 videos done, which was very good for only a couple of hours. But he ended up falling asleep.

Y/n woke up to see Tommy sound asleep holding her. She smiled to herself and pushed her face back to the crook of his neck.

Tommy slightly shuffled. Y/n didn't want to wake Tommy up, but she knew he would be uncomfortable. She just waited until he woke up.

She kissed his cheek and went back to sleep.

After a while Tommy woke up to Y/n. He forgot she was there and quickly wrapped his arms around her waist.

Y/n slightly groaned and lifted her head.

"Tommy?" She mumbled. Tommy didn't have his hearing aid in but looked over after feeling her move.

"Good morning." Tommy joked. Y/n chuckled and cupped her hands around his face.

She showered his face in kisses. Tommy chuckled while trying to swat her away.

(F/E/N: don't swat her but please- autograph the air around me )

Y/n chuckled and Tommy grabbed her hands, intertwining her fingers with his.

Tommy smiled as Y/n rested her forehead on his.

Y/n leaned in to kiss him, but was cut off by the door opening.

"AH WTF!!!" Y/n yelled. So loud even Tommy heard.

(F/E/N: DAMN THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD MUST HAVE HEARD /HJ)

(A/n: HE ISNT THAT DEAF MY GUY 💀💀💀 at least not yet... /j or /srs?)

"AHHH OH MY GOD." Jack yelled. He turned around covering his eyes.

Tommy rolled the chair to look at him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT??" Y/n asked panicky. She quickly got off Tommy's lap.