26: Road Trip

Anyone else remember this photo? So sad it's not real but sometimes in life you don't get what you want. Sadge. But anyway I'm back with more content it's just getting good!!

Enjoy!!

_____________
"Yeah sure," Tommy's dad said while putting the radio on, a random pop song came up, but Y/n didn't really mind.

Tommy was looking out the window, away from the view of the cars, gazing up at the buildings and houses. Occasionally he would point to a cool looking building, or a field of cows that they had passed.

The whole ride towards Phil's house was not that eventful, just Y/n and Tommy talking and occasionally fighting over who got to rest their feet on the middle compartment, Tommy's dad didn't pay any attention to them.

Tommy had fallen asleep when they arrived, but Y/n was wide awake, and she was very excited to meet the others.

After they parked, Y/n violently shook Tommy awake.

"GAH! YOU SCARED ME!" Tommy said. Y/n laughed and explained that they were at the house, but Tommy just rubbed his eyes.

"I think my hearing aid fell out," Tommy said reaching to the side of him shuffling around to try and find it.

"Shoot, where is it?" Tommy said still running his hand along the seat and in the cracks of the door.

"Maybe try under the seat?" Y/n quickly signed in a panic. Tommy unbuckled his seatbelt so he could look for it under the seats.

He came back up with something in his hand.

"THANK GOD," He yelped putting it in his ear, Tommy's dad sighed in relief.

"I swear if you lost it, Tom, I wouldn't have brought you another," Tommy's dad said, Tommy sighed in relief.

"Wait why did you wake me up? Are we here?" Tommy asked and Y/n nodded. They then saw three guys walk out the house.

The first one was a happy brunette, a tired looking taller brunette, who was the tallest out of all of them, and lastly there was a much older man with silk blond hair. He was laughing as the taller brunette mumbled something.

Y/n identified them all as Tubbo, Wilbur and Phil. Tubbo ran up the car and pressed his face by the glass to wave at us. Tommy rolled his eyes while Y/n laughed and slowly opened the door.

"HI GUYS!" He yelled hugging them both, the three of them laughed.

"Nice to finally see you in person Y/n!" Tubbo said holding her in arm's length, she expected him to be much taller, but to her surprise he was at least her height, maybe a little taller.

Next came Wilbur, he tiredly waved at the two of them. Although he tried to look annoyed, he smiled when Tommy hugged him.

"Oh hello Y/n, it's good to see you in person," He said, Y/n nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see everyone," Y/n said glancing over at Phil, who was talking with Tommy's dad. They were loading all the luggage in Phil's car.

"PHILLLLLLLL!" Tommy yelled running over to Phil to hug him, Phil laughed while ruffling his hair. Tommy scoffed at one of Phil's joke, Y/n walked up to say "Hi" to Phil.

"Y/n! Nice to finally meet you in person. Tommy talks a lot about yo-"

"HAHAHA PHIL IS OLD AND CRAZY!!" Tommy yelled, clearly wanting to change the subject. Phil rolled his eyes while laughing. Y/n chuckled.

"Oh, has he now?" Y/n said raising an eyebrow. Tommy looked away in embarrassment.

"Alright you shits! Get in the car!" Phil shouted at the others. Everyone quickly got in the car.

After Tommy and the others said their goodbyes to Mr Simons before he drove off, everyone got ready to leave.

"Does anyone want to play music?" Phil asked, Tommy grabbed the aux to play Wilbur's songs. Which annoyed Wilbur, but it was a brotherly annoyance.

Y/n was vibing to the songs, while Tubbo and Tommy both fought over the Nintendo Switch, and Y/n was in the middle of the chaos.

"Tubbo, can I use the Switch?" Tommy begged, Tubbo moved it away from Tommy.

"Nope, I'm playing Mario odyssey," Tubbo said moving his little character around the screen. Tommy tried reaching for it.

"JUST GIVE IT TO ME!" He said reaching over, Y/n just rolled her eyes as they bickered.

"Tommy if you don't shut the fuck up!" Wilbur yelled. Tommy yanked the Switch and switched the game to animal crossing. Tubbo angrily sat there waiting for his turn.

"If you two can't have the Switch then we'll give it to Y/n," Phil said, the two both stared at her.

"No, give it to Wilbur. I would prefer to have my limbs intact," Y/n said, Phil laughed.

"Alright then Y/n, throw me under the bus. I thought you were better than that," Wilbur said, Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Oh don't shame me. You made me sit in the middle," Y/n scoffed.

"You have me there," Wilbur sighed, Phil shook his head in disappointment and turned up the music to try and drown out their bickering with the tunes of Love Joy.

________
After a while the chaos died down, mostly because Tubbo had fallen asleep, and Tommy was too scared to screw with Y/n.

Tommy was just on his phone scrolling through Twitter, Wilbur was controlling the aux while Phil just drove the car.

Tommy got bored so he decided to mess with Y/n. He poked her side, making her swat his hand.

"Don't you dare start tickling me," Y/n glared, Tommy raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah what are you going to do about it?" Tommy said poking her again.

"THIS!" Y/n said tickling him back, he squirmed trying to get away while gasping for air.

"Tommy, stop tormenting Y/n," Phil yelled to the back. Tubbo slowly woke up.

"Who's yelling?" He asked as he noticed Y/n and Tommy having a tickle war.

"DONT EVER TEST ME!" Y/n said while tickling Tommy, who was gasping for air. Tommy had nowhere to go, all he could do was swat her hands away.

Phil turned his head back to yell at them but was cut off.

"PHIL WATCH OUT!!"
___________
Ayoooo here you go!!

Much love to editor: BlueBell1217

Word count: 1077

_______