50: What's Wrong?

I FINALLY DREW ARIADNE. For a better description she has curly-ish dark brown hair, she does have freckles and has green eyes. She is short so L, but yeah that's your queen. Ariadne our beloved. She's Greek so she is a bronze girl, if you want to say she is white I will personally murder you :)

Enjoy tho!!!

________

"Oh fuck off." Freddie scoffed. Ariadne chuckled as they both sat down.

(F/E/N: you guys don't know the TROUBLE I went through to get this chapter 😔✊)

(A/n: she held me at gunpoint)

"We are going bowling today, we just have to wait for the Dream Team." Wilbur said, sipping his coffee. Ariadne nodded.

"My family used to go bowling a lot, but the place was torn down so we never went bowling again." Ariadne said. Tubbo raised an eyebrow.

"A challenge I see." He mumbled. Freddie rolled his eyes. He knew Ariadne would let him win.

"Do the Dream team just sleep all day?" Y/n asked. Tommy shrugged.

(F/E/N: considering all of the cuddle jokes they've made and the fact that George is 1 third of the Dream Team, yes. Yes they do.)

Everyone but Tommy whipped their head around to see the Dream team sluggishly walk out.

"Look who decided to wake up." Phil chuckled. Tommy looked at who they were talking at and almost fell out his chair.

"AH OH MY- YOU SCARED ME DIPSHIT." Tommy yelped. Niki tiredly looked up from her arms.

"What's going o-" She was cut off by Tommy yelling.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!? Phil literally just addressed us." George said annoyed. Tommy rolled his eyes and turned back to the others. Everyone was awake now except for Jack.

Tubbo volunteered to wake him up. He grabbed his phone and continued to play among us music in Jack's ear.

(F/E/N: say subs without the b)

(A/n: sus *fucking dies*)

"Among us?" He said, rubbing his eyes as he slowly woke up. The other held in laughs as he sat up and glared at Tubbo.

"We are going bowling get ready." Ranboo said as Tubbo turned off the phone.

"Fun, alright." Jack said, standing up.

Everyone split to change.

_____________

At the bowling alley

__________

"I'll beat your ass." Y/n said, as she put on her bowling shoes. Tommy rolled his eyes.

"As if. I'll crush you." He said, tying them.

(F/E/N: I know more than you. I know everything. Fear me- and Ra1n, and Orange, we're in a gc now :> ) 

(A/n: the amount of chaos and spoilers we already have tho-)

"I think Phil is good at the game." Wilbur suggested, Phil chuckled.

"Thank you." He said happily.

"Because he's so old." Wilbur continued. Phil glared at him.

"I think I'll destroy George and Sapnap." Dream said proudly. Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"Pfffttt in your dreams, your dog water." Sapnap. George rolled his eyes at their stupid remarks.