55: At Least Talk

Ayoooooooooooooooooo drew some more original characters. Recently finished my old sketchbook so starting fresh my sexy mfs.

Anyway some random guy at my school slapped my ass so I'm feeling great.

ALOS POG EDITOR DID THIS IN 6 MINUTES, NEW RECORD LETS GOOOO.

Enjoy!

___________

"Ok lay down, I bet Phil has a whole shit ton to do tomorrow." Y/n said. Tommy nodded. Y/n lied down on the bed and threw the blanket over Tommy's face. He chuckled.

Tommy pulled it off his face and laid next to her. Pulling the blanket over the both of them.

"Good night." Y/n mumbled. Tommy nodded.

"Good night." He returned. Y/n turned over to him and planted a kiss on his cheek. Tommy chuckled.

"Love you." He whispered. Y/n smirked and booped Tommy's nose.

"Love you too Toms." She said, giving him a quick kiss. Tommy smiled and soon the two of them fell fast asleep.

____________

"Hey wake up guys." Y/n heard a light rapping on the door. She opened her eyes tired eyes to see the door ajar a bit.

"Oh sorry, Phil just wanted me to wake you guys up." Ariadne said Y/n gave a thumbs up.

"Thanks, tell him we'll be there in a second." Y/n yawned. Ariadne nodded and closed the door behind her.

Y/n looked over to Tommy. Who some how was engulfed in the blanket. No wonder she woke up cold.

(F/E/N: ok but 100% me)

(A/n: same)

She gently shook Tommy, to which he gave a tired groan in reply.

"Toms wake up." Y/n mumbled. He shifted, digging his face into the pillow.

She ran her fingers through his hair while he slowly lifted his head.

"What?" Tommy said tiredly. Y/n quickly kissed his cheek.

"Wake up." She said. Tommy raised an eyebrow and pointed to his ear.

"Oh shit yeah." Y/n cursed. She signed it instead.

"For what?" Tommy asked. Y/n signed what Ariadne said.

"Five more minutes please?" Tommy pleaded. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"No, come on." Y/n signed. Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Are you going to wear the hearing aid?" Y/n signed. Tommy shook his head.

"No it barely even works anymore. There's no point." Tommy sighed tiredly. Y/n tried to sway the conversation.

"We are going skiing today." Y/n signed, chuckling awkwardly. Tommy wasn't in the mood for jokes. He couldn't even bother to try to decipher what she said.

"I'm going to go change." Tommy said. Y/n nodded.

"Me too. Love you." Y/n signed, grabbing her bag and kissing Tommy quickly.

"Love you too." Tommy signed as she left the room. He had on a forced smile.

Y/n ran her fingers through her hair. She didn't know exactly what to do, but she had to cheer him up.

Y/n quickly changed and noticed Tommy hadn't changed yet. Tommy walked out and Y/n grabbed his hand before anyone saw them. She closed the door behind them.

"Hey I know you're upset." Y/n signed. She was blocking the door slightly. Tommy reached for the door knob.

"Just leave me alone." He said. Y/n grabbed his hand and tried to intertwine his fingers with his. He pulled his hand away.

Y/n was lost for words.

"Tommy stop." Y/n said, grabbing his arm. He heard what she said but didn't listen. He moved his hand away from her grip.

"Stop please." Tommy said. Y/n looked at him concerned.

"Come on Toms." Y/n said, Tommy ignored her. He reached for the door knob.

(F/E/N: Tommy y u gotta b like this man?)

(A/n: he's emo now 😞)

"At least talk please" Y/n signed. Tommy sighed and sat down on the bed.

"What do you want." Tommy scoffed. Y/n sat down next to him.

"You know what." Y/n signed.  Tommy moved his away from her view. She pulled him towards her and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just.. it's all too much. I'm happy but sad at the same time. I'm just so confused." Tommy said, his voice uneasy. Y/n held him tighter to her.

"You just need to talk. You don't need to be confused, express you Tommy." Y/n said shoving her face in the crook of his neck. He held her tight to him.

"I'm sorry." Tommy apologized. Y/n held back a quiet sob.

"Stop apologizing, you can't control it." Y/n said. Tommy sniffled and slowly let her go from the hug.

(F/E/N: finally, let your feeling outs- AND THE AUDIENCE DO THAT IN MY DM'S IF YOU WANT)

(A/n: DONT GO TO MINES BUT THEY ARE UP FOR TALKING!!")

Y/n leaned her head onto Tommy's chest and let him hold her.

"You are the fucking light of my day, so don't you go dim on me." Y/n said, cupping her hand on Tommy's face. Tommy cracked a soft smile and placed his hand on hers.

"Fucking you're amazing, I'm so sorry I really am." Tommy said digging his face into her palm. Y/n wiped his cheek with the sleeve of her hoodie. Well Tommy's hoodie.

"Is that my hoodie?" Tommy asked, giving a slight chuckle in his voice. Y/n smiled.

"Who else's would it be?" Y/n asked. Tommy rolled his eyes, he looked back at her and couldn't help but smile.

"Isn't this the hand you burnt?" Tommy asked, taking Y/n's hand off of his face. Y/n nodded.

"Yes, and guess who made it all better." Y/n said, pushing him closer to her. They leaned in resting their heads on each others.

"Philza Minecraft?" Tommy asked sarcastically. Y/n chuckled.

"Yup." Y/n said kissing him. Tommy had a stupid grin on his face the entire time. Once she pulled away Y/n hugged Tommy again, he embraced in the hug and rested his chin on her head.

"Ok you ready for skiing?" Y/n asked. Tommy nodded.

Tommy let go of her, Tommy grabbed his hearing aid from the bed side and placed it in.

He looked over at Y/n and gave her a soft smile. She returned it and wiped Tommy's face one last time.

"Can't go out looking like that." Y/n joked. Tommy rolled his eyes, although he was smiling. Y/n reached for the door knob.

"WELCOME BACK!! Look who decided to show up!!"

_________
Ayo I'm sad today so here have angst. Bye

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1104

_______