39: Love You

Me and my friend legit counted how many times I've drawn Tommy. Like just Tommy alone. I've drawn him 64 times- THATS A STACK IN MINECRAFT!!! I DID THAT IN 5 MONTHS AM I A GOD?!? Anyway enjoy the TommyInnit drawing, and TommyInnit content. I am not obsessed at all. :)

ALSO MY EDITOR EDITED THIS IN 8 MINUTES AND 30 SECONDS?!! HWISKJXHSHSH HOW?? WE WERE HANGING AND THEN I SENT THEM ON AND THEY TIMED THEMSELVES, BUT HOW DID YOU EVEN- MAN IDFK ANYMORE.

______________

Everyone looked up at the sky until their necks were tired. Y/n looked over to see Freddie and Ariadne holding hands. She held in a chuckle and looked back up at the fireworks.

"Hey Dream what if we kissed at the fair?" Sapnap said. George rolled his eyes while Dream wheezed.

"I reckon I could tie you to one of those and see you explode." Tubbo said to Ranboo. He sighed and held in a laugh.

"Alrighty then, that's good to know." Ranboo said sarcastically. Niki beamed at the fireworks while Wilbur explained to her how they get the different colors.

(A/n: hehe they use different metals like copper hehe)

(F/E/N: DAMN MORE SCIENCE I DIDNT KNOW)

(A/n: I smort)

Tommy and Y/n were hiding themselves, holding each other's hands while marveling at the sky. Freddie and Ariadne were laughing and chatting about which firework they liked the most.

(F/E/N: Ariadne ur colorblind ;-;)

(A/n: I meant to add a joke there but kept it nice because I wanted the mood 💀💀)

After the firework show everyone just lied in the grass. Some sat and played card games that Ranboo somehow brought, while everyone else just talked while on the grass.

(F/E/N: ISTG ITS THE STUPID MAN POCKETS)

(A/n: DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON GUYS POCKETS-)

"Hey nice necklace Y/n." Ariadne pointed out. Y/n looked down at the pendant.

"Oh yeah I didn't notice that." Freddie said, looking at the necklace in a closer view.

"Who gave it to you?" Dream asked. Y/n hesitated from answering.

"Oh Toms gave it to me." She resided. Wilbur gasped.

"OOooooOOOooooo, Tommy!?" He elbowed Tommy. Tommy just responded with a glare.

"Wilbur shut the fuck up." Y/n said. Wilbur stopped soon after.

"Is everyone done fighting? I'm tired." George asked yawning. Everyone sighed.

"Of course fucking George is tired." Sapnap said, rolling his eyes. He glared at him.

"I side with George on this one." Niki said sleepily.

"I mean it is 11pm, we'll get back in 30 minutes. So if anyone is still awake at that time we could just sit around and play games." Phil suggested. Everyone sided with him not wanting to protest.

_____________

In the car
____________

Tommy noticed Y/n had fallen asleep along with Tubbo. He closed his eyes trying to sleep as well. It opened them when he heard shuffling, Y/n was perched up against Tubbo.

Tommy didn't want to wake her but wasn't very chuffed about seeing Y/n leaning her head on Tubbo's shoulder.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. Tubbo only slightly groaned and shuffled. Y/n moved her position to leaning on Tommy.

Although he felt bad for feeling jealous he couldn't wait to get back to the AirBnB to be with Y/n again, alone at least.

_____________

Meanwhile with Car 2.
_______

Car two was by far the most chaotic. It was all of Dream Team, Freddie and Ariadne. Ranboo and Niki had to car pool on the floor or scooted in between Freddie, Sapnap, and Ariadne.

"So how's your day going?" Ranboo asked awkwardly to the others.

"Horrible Ranboo." Sapnap groaned. He was forced to sit in the back.

"Hey be nice to Ranboo." Dream said. Dream was driving, which the others didn't know if they should feel comforted or horrified that he was.

(F/E/N: I'd probably go 😃🔫)

(A/n: same)

Freddie glanced at Ariadne who was squashed towards him. He couldn't help but blush.

(A/n: SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP)

(F/E/N: SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP)
_____________

Once everyone got back mostly everyone was ready to knock out, especially Ranboo and everyone who was in car 2.

"Alright wake me up tomorrow." Phil said, going to his bed and crashing. He was followed by Wilbur who had had enough of children for the day.

"Adios, I'm going to bed." Dream said. He dragged Sapnap along, while George followed by tiredly.

"Yup I'm beat I'm heading in." Ranboo said tiredly. Tubbo tried to hide his sleepiness but Ranboo dragged him to come and sleep.

"You tired?" Freddie whispered at Ariadne. She sluggishly nodded and yawned.

"Yes please." She said. Freddie ruffled her hair and she followed behind him back to the room.

(F/E/N: SHIPPPPPPP)

"Goodnight!!" Y/n yelled down the hall. She heard a couple groans and some formal good nights from the others. She turned to Tommy.

"I'm tired." Tommy said, stretching his arms. Y/n chuckled and they walked to their room.

Y/n plopped on the bed, quickly followed by Tommy.

Y/n turned Tommy's head and planted a kiss on his cheek. He smiled and kissed her nose.

"Good night 'luv' " Tommy teased. Y/n chuckled.

"Thank you for the necklace, I know we got interrupted but thank you so much." Y/n said. Tommy smiled with a blush.

"I'm glad you like it, I know it's a bit cliche." Tommy said, Y/n chuckled kissing Tommy's nose.

"Hm sometimes cliche is good." Y/n said fiddling with the necklace. Tommy smiled and kissed her. Y/n returned the kiss quickly and fidgeted with Tommy's defined curls in his hair. She always loved how fluffy his hair was. Tommy embraced in the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist. After they pulled away Y/n slightly bumped her fist with his nose.

"What happened to 'I'm tired'?" Y/n teased. Tommy chuckled. He kissed her cheek.

"Good night, I'm going to take out my hearing aid." Tommy said. Y/n nodded as he placed it on the nightstand.

"Love you." She whispered. She knew Tommy couldn't hear but it was for the better.

Tommy didn't hear but he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tight to him, she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled in his embrace.

Y/n slowly dozed off.

________

Tommy noticed Y/n was sound asleep. He placed his hearing aid on the nightstand as silently as he could. He turned his attention back at Y/n. He smiled to himself before kissing the top of her head.

"Love you too."

___________

(F/E/N: DAMMNNN)

(A/n: Um sir this is a McDonald's drive through.)

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1147