12: Blankets

And then we have this shit. This is Barley yeah like the plant. We shaved him because his hair was matted and he had a big cut on his back. He is fine now but he chewed up my sandals so I'm going to slander his bald mr. clean looking ass.

Ok enjoy!!!!

__________

Y/n had fallen asleep in no time. She was sleeping soundly on the mattress.

Tommy was getting cold and pulled the blanket over himself. But then he remembered that Y/n was probably freezing.

He slowly stood up with his blanket and noticed her shivering slightly, curled up in a ball. Most likely freezing cold.

He slowly covered her in the blanket, making sure she was fully covered. After tucking her in he went back to his bed.

Although cold he had a warm feeling inside.

"Remember rule 3." He whispered to himself closing his eyes. He lied on the empty mattress and soon fell asleep.

__________

Y/n woke up with a blanket on her. She found that strange, since it wasn't the one she had on. It was the one Tommy has using. She poked her head up to see Tommy curled up freezing.

It was about 2:00 am. Y/n walked up to Tommy who was asleep and handed the blanket right back to him. But she knew this would go back and forth if she didn't come up with something.

She looked around the room, but could barely see anything in the darkness. But in conclusion she thought of something that could work.

She slid in next to Tommy and placed the huge blanket above both of them. She figured it would be ok, because they were meant to be friends, and only friends.

But a little part of her was filled with butterflies.

"Remember rule three." She whispered to herself. She turned the other way around to keep her mind away from Tommy. And soon fell asleep.

_________

Tommy woke up with Y/n's wrapped around him and her face snuggled up in between his neck. He could feel her soft breath slowly heat up his neck.

He felt his heart race against his chest. He looked over at the clock by his bed side table. They had at least 2 hours before they actually had to wake up.

Which was perfect for Tommy. He never wanted her to let go of him. No matter what happened, he didn't want her to stop holding him.

He rested his chin on her head and closed his eyes to take in the last 2 hours of her embrace. Soon he fell back asleep.

________

Finally Y/n woke up to the sound of the alarm on Tommy's clock. She slowly opened her eyes to see she was holding Tommy.

She freaked out and moved away from him, her face flushed with red.

Tommy groaned and opened his eyes slightly to see Y/n, who was wide awake.

"Good morning to you too I guess." Tommy said rubbing his eyes. His voice was deep and tired, which made Y/n flutter again.

"Sorry about that." Y/n said, scooting out of the bed. Tommy reached for Y/n's arm.

"Five more minutes please." Tommy said, muffling his voice in the pillow. Y/n blushed and slid back in the bed, and under the covers next to Tommy.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know I was" Tommy groaned.

"I can't hear you, don't have my hearing aid in. Just go back to sleep please." Tommy said. Y/n sat up and sighed.

"I'll put 5 minutes on the timer" Y/n signed. Tommy nodded and went back to sleep.

________

After the buzzing went off Tommy groaned and rolled off the bed.

"SHIT" he said hitting the floor. Y/n woke up laughing at Tommy sitting on the floor. He glared up at Y/n.

Y/n hung her head off the side of the bed.

"Can we go to school now?" She signed. Tommy sighed but nodded reluctantly.

"Sure." Tommy said, grabbing his hearing aid and slowly getting up.

_________

Luckily Y/n had a spare change of clothes. Usually for emergencies, or in this case. This.

She changed into some black ripped jeans, and a white mock neck.

(It's a turtle neck with no sleeves)

She realized she didn't have a jacket to cover herself. Besides her dirty one, but it got tattered after lying in the grass.

"Do you need a hoodie?" Tommy asked, opening his closet and showing a bunch of hoodies, merchandise, and some of just plain hoodies.

"Uh I'm fi-" She was cut off by Tommy handing her a Schlatt Co. hoodie.

"Oh thanks." Y/n said, slipping it on.

"We should head downstairs, my mom's asleep but my dad should be downstairs." Tommy said grabbing his backpack. Y/n did the same.

They both made their ways downstairs, to which Tommy greeted his dad.

"Hey Tom-" His dad choked on his coffee as he saw Y/n behind him.

"Who's this?" Tommy's dad asked, nudging Tommy's arm.

"She's just a friend dad." Tommy said. Y/n waved, cracking a nervous smiled.

"Mhm, and she doesn't happen to own the same Jschlatt hoodie as you, does she?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Tommy rolled his eyes and looked at his phone.

"We're going to be late." Tommy said in a hurry. His dad laughed as they both ran out the door.

___________

Once they made it after school they met up with Freddie, who was sitting by himself, waiting for the two of them.

"Now you two show up." Freddie said. Tommy rolled his eyes.

"So, what were you two up too last night?" Freddie asked raising an eyebrow, obviously trying to tease Tommy.

"Oh shut up." Tommy said. Y/n chuckled as she watched his face flush red.

"But we did play the piano." Y/n said. Freddie hummed.

"OoooooOOoooo alright, didn't know Y/n played the piano." Freddie said. Tommy nodded.

"She's good at it too." Tommy marveled. Y/n blushed and kicked Tommy's foot.

"Ow!" He said holding his foot in pain. Then someone came up behind the both of them.

"Uh hey, you're Y/n right?"

___________
Its 4:00 am. Kill me.

much love to editor @ZWildcatBard

Word count: 970

_______