15: Hazel

I grant more pretty boy content. And yes I speed run love in most of my books because I'm on the verge of killing myself but that's ok because I want to make more books for you guys.

Anyway, here you go. Goodbye!!

TW//
Abuse?? Idk man

___________

Tommy was on his bed still stunned from the kiss. He had never even noticed how much he actually liked Y/n. And finally he was certain that she liked him back.

But he was worried she didn't, and was just acting out in the moment.

Which lowered the tone. Tommy took out his hearing aid and placed it one his bedside.

All he really wanted was to think.

______
Y/n was sitting with hazel still trying to comprehend or make sense of what Tommy and her actually were.

She wasnt 100% sure if Tommy liked her and if she even liked Tommy. She was confused out of her mind.

She heard footsteps gradually stomp over to her door. She ran over to the door and locked it as quickly as she could.

Which was on perfect timing. Her stepdad went banging on the door as Y/n sat right behind it.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" He yelled Y/n didn't answer, instead she plugged in her headphones ignoring the banging.

After she heard the door knob slowly rattle she freaked out. She forgot that her stepdad had a key. She had fucked up now.

She took hazel out her restroom door and hid in the restroom curled up next to the sink.

"WHAT THAT FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" He asked obviously drunk. Y/n covered her head.

"Nothing leave me alone." Y/n snapped back, he huffed angrily and grabbed her by the hair. Y/n yelped, he hadn't raised a hand on her since she came home late.

"Let me go." Y/n said sternly, grabbing her hair trying to pry his fingers off of it.

"Where have you been!!?" He asked angrily.

"I've been at a friends house." She said trying not to add any unnecessary details.

Y/n's mother couldn't hear what was going on but she could feel the vibration of Y/n struggles. 2 years she had endured this pain. And it was only 6 months since the abuse started happening to her daughter. She was devastated but didn't know how to protect her without Robert doing something horrendous.

"LET ME GO!!" Y/n said hitting away his hand as he gripped tighter on her hair.

"Was it a boy or a girl?" He asked grabbing her hair tighter. Y/n didn't answer, instead she kept quiet and stood her ground.

"ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!!" He said striking her across the face. She inhaled sharply, her face didn't hurt at first but she felt the burning sensation moments after.

"It's was a gi-" she was punched across the face this time. Blood slowly trickled down her nose and into her mouth. The bitter taste infuriated her.

"You're a filthy liar." He said, Y/n didn't make eye contact with him. Instead she glared at him.

"And a slut." He spat before letting go of Y/n's hair and leaving the restroom.

All he left behind was a bloody nosed Y/n and a couple of bruises that would definitely hurt in the morning.

"Fuckinf dammit." Y/n said grabbing the napkin and wiping her nose. She leaned her back on the restroom door and slid down it until she sat on the floor.

Too many emotions flood through her brain, she couldn't do anything but cry. And no one came to help her, not even her mother. Instead Y/n's mom shivered in fear as she handed Robert a beer.

But y/n didn't hate her mom. She understood but it got worse and worse every day.

______
After Y/n cleaned herself up she let Hazel back in. Who was whimpering and licked the tears off of Y/n's face.

"Thank you for being here hazel." Y/n said, but she knew she didn't understand. But a part of her saw that Hazel understood in some way.

Hazel licked her face, making Y/n laugh. Hazel jumped on the bed and sat on Y/n's lap.

There Y/n fell asleep, still feeling the hot burning hand on her face. She held back a tear before drifting away into her fantasies.

________
Tommy woke up the next day, he checked his phone to see if Y/n woukd come over. And if I'm cue a text popped up.

_________
Y/n
I'll be there in 5!! xx

TommyAlright cya then!! xx

__________
Tommy plopped on his bed excited to see Y/n again, he had so many questions to ask.

After she came over he saw that she was wearing a full face of makeup. At least just simple base makeup, he didn't really know a lot about it.

"What's with the being all dressed up?" Tommy asked laughing, y/n faked a chuckle.

"No reason." Y/n said jokingly, Tommy's stomach churned. Did she have a date? But why would he care, they are just friends.

"I brought monopoly, Freddie is coming over. And Ariadne said she'll be here in a sec." Tommy said taking out the famous board game. Y/n laughed full knowing she was amazing at monopoly.

"Great, I'm awesome at monopoly. Get ready to get destroyed." Y/n said proudly, Tommy scoffed.

"I doubt that. I myself am very smart I'll have you know." He said, y/n laughed.

"Whatever you say buddy." She said as Tommy set up the game.

They sat on the bed just scrolling through Twitter and looking at Reddit.

"So do you have a date?" Tommy asked teasing Y/n she shook her head.

"Hell no, I'm just wearing foundation for fun." Y/n said trying to cover her face.

"But you look pretty without it." Tommy said, he noticed what he had said way to late.

"I-thank you." Y/n said blushing, the both of them were flustered.

"Anyway..."

"I HAVE ARRIVED!!"

_______
Ayooooo, good bye now imma go eat beans and then cry.

Much love to editor 

Word count: 1028

________