19: I'm Sorry

That pic you see at the top is Hazle when she was a little puppy. Actually she was a really shy and scared pup when she was very smol, but we got really close and I was the only person in the family that she would actually answer too and got to. I still remember when she was barely able to fit in my arms. Anyway here is your daily dose of serotonin byeeeee.

Enjoy!!!

______________________

"You're shitting me right?" Y/n asked, shocked at Tommy's sudden response. Freddie was shocked too, from the looks of it.

"You heard me, dare." Tommy said stubbornly. Freddie gave himself a second to think of something.

"Dammit you foiled my plans." Freddie mumbled, which Y/n quickly heard and bonked him on the head.

"WHAT PLANS?????" Y/n asked in a fit of annoyance. Freddie laughed while rubbing his head.

"Nothing!!!!" Freddie said, swatting away Y/n. He crossed his legs and sat for a while before coming up with something.

"Hmm, this is a hard one." Freddie said, still thinking, Tommy wasn't very patient.

"HURRY UP PLEASE!!!!" Tommy yelled. Freddie jumped back and nodded.

"OK OK DAMN." Freddie yelled.

"I dare you Mr. Simons too..." Freddie said slyly, stopping before he revealed what he was going to say. He had nothing, but he had another plan.

"OK OK, I PICK TRUTH JEEZ!!!" Tommy said annoyed. Freddie smirked to himself.

"Do you like Y/n." Freddie poked at Tommy. Tommy scoffed, and turned around with crossed arms.

"No I do not, we met about a month and a half ago. We're just friends! You guys are delusional!!!!" Tommy said, hiding his blushing face away from the others.

Y/n was laughing on the outside, but on the inside she felt a sense of sadness hit her. She had no idea why, but she did. The word 'friend' burned into her brain, and hit harder than her dad ever did. But she held it back through laughs and they continued with the game.

But the words still hung in the back of her mind, just waiting to be repeated, and to hurt Y/n even more than she already did.

"Hey Y/n are you ok?" Tommy asked as he stared down a blank faced Y/n, who was lost deep in thought. Tommy's voice snapped her out of it.

"Yeah, I just got lost in thought." Y/n said awkwardly scratching the back of her neck.

"Can I use your bathroom?" Y/n asked getting up. Everyone else wasn't very concerned, but Tommy knew something was up.

"Yeah it's to your left." Tommy said, with a hint of concern in his voice.

"Thanks." She said and slowly walked out.

Everyone else carried on laughing and playing around, but Tommy felt an unease in the room. He tried to pass it as just being weird, and that Y/n probably just needed a breather from all the laughing.

Y/n on the other hand was staring at herself in the mirror. Her face was still blank with a hint of dissatisfaction.

Why am I sad? Y/n thought to herself. She didn't understand how she truly felt. It felt like something she couldn't control was drilling into her stomach. She shut her eyes and washed her face with cool water to try and wake her up even in the slightest.

She looked up at herself.

"Fuck." She said. She had washed off the makeup on her face revealing the big bruise on her face. As well as her nose which ached with every deep breath she took.

She looked around for anything to cover it with. Maybe she could pass it off as she fell and this happened? But the hand bruises were too big, and they couldn't be passed off as a bad fall.

"Hey Y/n?" She heard a knock at the door. She panicked and quickly answered.

"Yeah?" She said in the happiest tone she could.

"Are you ok in there? Can I come in?" He asked. Y/n inhaled sharply, which stabbed at her chest.

"Yeah sure." Y/n said. The door slowly creaked open.

"Hey are you ok? Did I say something to upset you?" Tommy asked gently. Y/n was standing by the sink covering her face the best she could.

"Oh no you did nothing wrong, I just- I needed to wash my face. Yeah that's it I was a bit sleepy, so I needed something to wake me up!" Y/n quickly lied. Tommy wasn't convinced.

"Are you sure?" Tommy asked, reaching for Y/n's arm that was covering her face. She flinched slightly which made Tommy pull back.

"Yup I'm fine." Y/n said, this time her voice slightly cracked.

"Are you sure? I can get you anything if you need it?" Tommy asked, still concerned. Y/n shook her head.

"No thanks, I'm fine." She said, still covering her face. Tommy nodded and began walking out. Y/n took her hands down from her face as the door shut closed.

"Are you su-" Tommy asked, walking back in on the battered and bruised face of Y/n. She panicked and shut the door.

"Y/n?" Tommy asked, horrified from what he saw. Y/n was sitting by the door trying to ignore Tommy.

But it all seemed so familiar, why did she always hide. All she ever did was hide in the bathroom, and cry. Like the coward she was, she didn't know why she was scared of Tommy. She was always scared, but she never showed it.

She was never certain how people actually were, but Tommy. For sure she was certain how he was.

She sat up and unlocked the door. The door slowly creaked open as a worried Tommy saw Y/n. How she actually looked.

He walked in, closing the door behind Y/n and engulfing her in his tight embrace.

"What's going on?" Tommy asked, holding her. She was stunned. Her whole life was filled with torment and trauma she never had talked about. All because she was scared.

"I'm sorry." Y/n whimpered, her voice trembled. Tommy pulled her out of the hug that Y/n wished would never have ended.

"For what?" Tommy asked, cupping her face in his hands. Her throat went sore and her eyes were on the verge of tears. But she couldn't talk, all she wanted to do was roll up in a ball and lie there, forever.

"Please tell me." Tommy signed. Y/n had forgotten that she didn't need to directly say anything.

"Are you sure?" She signed back, concerned about how he would react.

"I'm sure."

_____________________

Here you go, have some angst you guys were getting way to comfortable. Anyway enjoy!!

Anime tits, and thighs.

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: