34: Luv

Ayoooo I went to Warner brothers studio and it was hella bomb. Shoutout to my cousin for taking me, we had a lot of fun :). But anyway enjoy today's chapter!!!

Enjoy my luvs!!! <333

___________

Tommy was leaning against Y/n. She could barely keep him from toppling her.

She was getting tired from watching movies, but she didn't want to wake the sleeping blond.

Ranboo didn't want Tubbo to sleep uncomfortably on the floor, so he scooped him up gently.

"Hey Tubzo I'm taking you to the bed." Ranboo whispered to Tubbo while sleepily walking towards their room.

Freddie, who was still fiddling with Ariadne's golden silk hair, noticed what he was doing. He didn't want to wake her but he knew she would be uncomfortable otherwise. He mumbled her name while shaking her lightly, and she woke up with a tired groan.

"Hey we should go to bed." Freddie whispered to her. She nodded while rubbing her eyes. Ariadne sluggishly walked up, while Freddie was holding her hand to keep her balanced. Y/n pretended to not see, but she secretly was gasping.

(A/n: we all ship it, don't lie.)

(F/E/N: ANYONE DARES TO DISOBEY THE SHIPPING OF FREDDIE AND ARIADNE WILL BE DELT WITH, PERMANENTLY)

After they left it was just Tommy and Y/n. She wished she could just pick him up like Ranboo did Tubbo, but she knew Tommy would over power her strength.

She also didn't want to wake him up, knowing Tommy would probably be grumpy the next morning. Instead she slowly got up, she tried her best to not shake him.

She lightly lied his body on the couch, and ran to the room to grab a blanket and a pillow for him to sleep with comfortably.

Lastly, before leaving she tucked his loose curly hair behind his ear and kissed his cheek before walking to her room.

She opened the door of her bare bed and lied down on the soft mattress. She didn't even bother to change, and soon she fell asleep.

_____________

Tommy had woken up in pitch blackness, he rubbed his eyes and checked what time it was. His phone read 1:34 am.

"Damn it's late." He mumbled to himself. He slowly lifted the blanket from his body and sat up.

(F/E/N: TOMMY YOU CALL THAT LATE? Also me: tired at 11)

(A/n: *cries I'm always writes at 2am.)

He looked at the make-shift bed. He figured Y/n did it, which made him flustered a bit.

He grabbed the blanket and walked over to his and Y/n's room. He saw her lying on the bed, and she seemed to be freezing. It was a cold winter night after all.

He noticed Y/n had give him the blanket. Tommy didn't understand why she did it, but he appreciated it in a way. He lied down next to her and spread the blanket out to the two of them. Y/n slightly shuffled and wrapped her arms around Tommy, making him exchange the cuddle.

(F/E/N: YOU BETTER APPRECIATE IT TOMMY ITS KINDNESS— CUZ I WOULDN'T GIVE YOU MY BLANKET YOU BLANKET THEIF)

He kissed her cheek and soon drifted off into sleep.

_______________

The next morning Y/n woke up, engulfed in Tommy's embrace. She shuffled towards him, not wanting him wake up. But Tommy gave a groan and shuffled to the side.