66: Back Home

More raccoon, also decided to write shorter chapters to save time and because book is ending lol.

Not yet but soon.

Anyways enjoy!

_______________

The entire ride was mostly them trying to find a way to cure boredom. They dropped off Tubbo and Wilbur, which was sad to see them go, but it was inevitable.

Y/n still laid on Tommy's lap, she was asleep there for the majority of the ride. But for the last 30 minutes or so she was awake, hanging out with Tommy.

Once they arrived at Tommy's house, their vacation officially ended.

They waived goodbye to Phil and hugged him quickly before running into the house. Phil gave one last fatherly chuckle as they ran inside, he drove away. Ready to drive to his home, and see Kristin after such a long time.

Once Y/n set down her bags on the floor of Tommy's home, his mother was quick to hug both of them.

Y/n smiled as she embraced back into the hug.

"Hello Mrs. Simons." Y/n said sweetly. She smiled and quickly picked up her bags.

"Do you need a ride home?" She asked picking them up, Y/n shook her head.

"I'm just going to stay the night, tomorrow my mom will drive me back don't worry." Y/n said. Mrs. Simons nodded and placed them away from the hallway where they couldn't be tripped on.

"How is my Tommy doing?" She asked, squishing the teens face. He chuckled but swatted away her hands as she pinched and pulled on his face playfully.

"Mom you know how the doctors said I would one day go fully dead?" Tommy asked, her face went blank.

"Yeah?" She said concerned, she squeezed Tommy's shoulder.

"Yeah they weren't kidding, I can't hear anymore." Tommy sighed, Tommy's mom hugged him.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry." She apologized, hugging him tighter. Y/n sighed and patted Tommy's back.

"Don't worry mum, I'll be fine, Y/n has been a big help this week. But for now we both are tired, I'll talk to you tomorrow about this." Tommy said. She understood and allowed them to go upstairs.

Y/n squeezed Tommy's hand and lightly bumped him with her hip as they walked up, his sorrow face quickly changing into a smile. He bumped her back and they both made their way to Tommy's room.

________________

A year later

______________

A lot of things had changed, Tommy is 19 while Y/n is 18. Although legal to drink they didn't really want to, they both decided to wait until they both turned 19.

Y/n had started a podcast with Ariadne. It was a comedy-based podcast, where they introduced female streamers and content creators for exposure and even invited people like Pokimane and Valkyrae. As well as introduced Niki as a recurring member.

(F/E/N: HECK YEAH NIKI ARIADNE AND Y/N)

Tommy decided to not get a cochlear, and instead created a separate channel with Y/n where he taught both American Sign Language and British Sign language. And both of them gave large portions of money to research about deafness and schools that taught ASL and BSL.

Chat had gotten very comfortable with Y/n, Tommy still streams and makes videos, but a portion of his video is dubbed for deaf people and hired someone to create subtitles which could be manually added on videos.

Everything was great, and today was Y/n's 19th birthday.

A very special day.

Tommy had set up a party, and invited everyone. The Dream team, who Dream and George had started dating, would be there. Niki and Jack, as well as Freddie, Ariadne, Phil, Wilbur, Ranboo, who had moved in with Tubbo permanently, and of course Tubbo would all be there.

(F/E/N: YES LETS FRAGGING GO EPIC POGGERS)

__________

The party ended successfully, but Wilbur and Tommy ended up really drunk, which caused the both of them to go to sleep early. Although Y/n was upset she couldn't help but find how funny it was.

It only took Tommy 4 drinks to get piss drunk.

After everyone left, except for Tubbo, Ranboo, Ariadne, and Freddie. They all decided to stay over.

Once morning came up and hangovers set in Y/n stared at the ceiling, with Tommy clinging onto her, asleep.

She smiled and turned to Tommy, his face resting. Y/n quickly kissed the top of his forehead and hugged him back. Embracing into a cuddle.

It was crazy how they had been together for 2 years. And they both were happy.

Y/n smiled to herself as she thought about the party. She laughed to herself of all the idiotic tricks and jokes her and her friends made, and what was to come.

She huffed and turned to Tommy again, allowing herself to doze off once more.

_________________

4 years later

6th anniversary

_____________

(F/E/N: OH YOU BETTER BELIEVE I AM IN SPAIN WITHOUT THE S RIGHT NOW OK)

___________________
Ayo I'm tired so shorter chapter today guys. Anyway hope you enjoyed, maybe like 3 more chapters?? Idk I kinda just wanna finsih the book and start on the new one.

Ok byeeeeee.

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 877

Sorry for short chapter!!

_____________