60: 6:27 am

Ayo wattpad stop trying to get me to do the awards thing. My guy I know my stories are fucking fire but I'm not interested. I like my little community 😩☝️✨. Anyway whoever keeps asking for a hot non binary for Christmas needs to stop, the elves have tried to take me like 28 times.

Anyway enjoy!

Also thanks for 100k here's dnf.

_________

"Just friend?" Dream asked, taking out his phone and scrolling through Twitter. He wasn't paying attention to the screen, just wanted something to do.

"I mean yea, the whole 'dnf' is just a joke," George responded. Dream stopped scrolling.

"What if I wasn't lying," Dream said. George took a couples pace back.

(S/F/E/N: Grr ;))

"Dream what are you saying?" he asked somewhat hysterically. Dream put up a finger.

(SFEN: Not the finger
*nom*)

"It means I like you, not as a friend," Dream said. George turned off his phone.

"You are joking, you're drunk you don't know what you're talking about," George told him. He was less telling Dream that and more reassuring himself.

(SFEN: I made a song for Ra1n:

I can't decide whether I should be straight or bi
Cause guys are pretty cute but when I see girls I'm mesmerized
I wonder why I can't make up my mind
Do I like both, girls, or guys?
Lock my doors and close my blinds
I'm making up my mind)

(A/n: my anthem)

Oh I could just go for hims or I could go for hers too
I won't deny, both make me feel alive
I could pretend it's just guys
But girls'll stab me with a knife
Appear in my dreams when I'm sleeping that's why...(and repeat)

"I'm drunk but not stupid," Dream reorted with his words slurring. George laughed and ran his fingers through his hair in shock.

"What was in that wine, I think you are too drunk." Dream sighed in response.

"Are all Brits this oblivious?" Dream asked. George laughed awkwardly.

"Come on, just tell me you love me," Dream begged, slowly raising his hand to George's cheek.

"No, Dream, you're drunk," George replied, moving his hand. Dream sighed and shook his head.

"I'm saying this now. I may forget in the morning. But please be honest with me," Dream asked. George was sweating nervously.

"I don't know what you mean," he said, flustered, moving his head away from Dream.

"Oh come on now, you know exactly what I mean." Dream gently placed his hand on George's cheek again.

"You won't remember," George mumbled. Dream leaned in. George let their lips touch. It didn't last long but to Dream it could ration him for years.

"I'll go back," Dream stated as he stared at George's face.

George had a bitter taste in his mouth. He wasn't sure if it was throw up or the unnerving fluttering feeling in his stomach. He couldn't understand how Dream had fallen asleep already. He didn't even open his phone afte that, he just thought, long and hard.

(SFEN: 'long and hard'...Ra1n, writing at midnight is a bad look for you LOLLLLL)

(A/n: LEAVE ME ALONE 😭😭😭)

Did he like him too...?

_____________
Y/n had woken up early, too early.

(SFEN: anyone else forgrt this was an x reader?)

(A/n: I mean I don't want everything to just be meaningless fluff, you get some character development and relationship things :] )

It was about 6:30 in the morning. 6:27 to be exact. Y/n had nothing to do. She just sat in the kitchen and waited for someone to wake up.

(SFEN: don't be exact. Jerks are exact. Just say '6:27'
*p t s d l o l*)

To her surprise, Tommy came pretty early. She guessed he realized she was gone.

Tommy, who was much taller than Y/n, rested his chin on her head and sleepily hugged her from behind.

(SFEN: see, my boyfriend didn't last long enough to cute things like this. To those who have had bfs, is this expected? May I raise my bar?)

(A/n: yes you do better girl!!)

"Good morning!" Y/n sang. Tommy didn't reply. Y/n sighed.

Y/n turned around to face Tommy. He sadly let go.

"Did it get worse?" Y/n signed. Tommy nodded.

"I can barely hear you when you talk," Tommy said sadly, staring at the ground. Y/n sighed and held Tommy's face in her hands.

Tommy looked up from his shoes and looked at her. He gave her a warm smile.

(SFEN: here's a weird trigger for me: asking me "how's it going?"
NEVER ASK ME LIKE THAT I MIGHT GO KILL A BOY)

"I still love you," Y/n said aloud. Tommy luckily could make out with what she said.

(SFEN: it took me so freaking long to spell 'aloud' goshdang
Also I think I'm sick, no school for me tmrw maybe <3)

"Who wouldn't?" Tommy asked. Y/n rolled her eyes and quickly kissed Tommy.

"You'd be surprised," Y/n said and signed before crossing her arms.

"Hey!" he retorted. Y/n laughed as Tommy argued that he was amazing and lovable.

"Do you prefer talking or signing?" Y/n signed to him. Tommy took a moment to think.

"I like it when you talk, but I guess signing is ok," Tommy said grumpily. Y/n nodded.

"When we get back home are we going to tell your mom?" Y/n asked. Tommy's face softened.

"I honestly don't really know, I know about cochlears and all that shit. But it just- I don't want to be treated like a fucking doll. I want to live without a fucking machine in my head." Tommy sighed. Y/n nodded with some understanding.

"We should both tell her, if you are uncomfortable about the second option you could always stay deaf? I mean I'll still love you either way," Y/n signed. Tommy let out a soft smile as Y/n hugged him.

(SFEN: originally said 'Y/N sign,Ed' and I imagined Sapnap voice cracking el oh el)

(A/n: PSNDNDNNSHSH )

"Thanks, I love you too," Tommy assured, holding her tight. Y/n smiled and hugged him back. She never wanted to let go. Y/n lifted her head and placed hand on Tommy's cheek before kissing him. He embraced in the kiss and placed a hand on her waist, pulling her in.

(SFEN: I LEGIT FORGOT TOMMY WAS TOMMYINNIT OMG
HELP MY BRAIN PAAHAHHAA)

(A/n: how could you forget Mr.Innit)

Phil walked out coffee in hand and blank stared at them. They freaked out and pulled away.

SFEN: Phil...coffee? Why? Down here we drink sweet tea sir. Plop in a couple of ice cubes and boom

"Ah young love." Phil chuckled as he slumped on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Carry on pretend I'm not here," he said chuckling. Tommy looked to Y/n confused. She held back a laugh.

__________
Tits and smaller chapter. Sorry.

Much love to editor: brigHt_orange_juIce

Word count: 1175

________