33: Sunset

Man, why do I do these so late at night. But here I got dressed to go to the mall, why because I'm insecure. And my poor editors have to fix this 💀💀💀💀. Anyway enjoy I guess!!

DRINK WATER YOU FUCKING STROODLE STICKS, EAT SOMETHING OR ILL FIND YOU AND BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY UNTIL YOURE BUILT LIKE A CHEESE STICK.

Love you :) <33

___________

Yeah, we figured that out like 2 weeks ago," Y/n said, sipping her drink. Goerge decided to ask Ariadne various questions, while everyone else just chatted amongst each other.

(A/n: Among us)

(E/n: Avemt oalyed jn forver)

(A/n: did you have a seizure??)

"Aren't you going to vlog this?" Wilbur asked. Tommy shook his head in response.

"I'll vlog tomorrow. For now we can just have fun without a camera," Tommy said. Although he liked vlogging, it having a camera on him constantly put him in a state of peace. But that didn't mean he wouldn't the next day.

________
After everyone finished they all decided to stay in the cafe for a bit. Y/n and Tommy decided to walk out the cafe, to get some 'fresh air'.

"Have fun." Phil winked. Tommy flipped him off before walking out. As he closed the door he heard Phil's muffled laugh.

"Here, let's move from their view," Tommy told Y/N, walking towards the side of the shop. Y/n followed.

"Are your hands cold?" Tommy asked, noticing Y/n was warming her hands up.

"Yeah a little bit." Tommy grabbed her hands and shyly shoved them in his pocket. He intertwined her fingers with his to keep them warm.

(E/n: *cri*
SO BEAUTIFUL )

(A/n: are you ok??)

"Did you already finish your drink?" Tommy asked. Y/n, now blushing, nodded.

"You want to try mine?" Tommy asked. He figured Y/n would enjoy it. Y/n nodded her head.

"Sure it looks good." He let go of her hands so she could take a sip. Her face lit up.

"I've never tried this but it's fucking good," Y/n said, handing it back. Tommy nodded and took a sip as well.

Tommy reached out his hand to the side for Y/n to grab. She happily intertwined fingers and shoved her hand in his pockets.

"Man I'm so glad I got to come." He sighed and  ooked up at the sky. The sun was setting soon.

"I'm glad too, we both needed a vacation," Y/n joked. Tommy turned his attention at her and chuckled.

"You're not wrong." Tommy agreed. Y/n kissed his cheek and let go of his hand.

"Come on, we should head back," Y/n said. Tommy placed a hand on his cheek where she kissed him and followed her back gladly.

"Ay guys the sun's setting, you want to watch it before we head back?" Tommy suggested when they got back to the others. Everyone happily got up to watch.

Phil wiped the table down before leaving, with the help of the others. Well he may or may not have forced them to help.

Everyone stepped outside to watch the pastels of the sun slowly drift down into the horizon. The moon was slowly creeping behind it. They all marveled at how beautiful it was.