43: Skating Rink

Drew some Dream XD, I showed it to my mum and she said he looks like he's wearing a cheerleading outfit. Thanks ma 😃

Anyway enjoy!!

____________

Everyone quickly ate their food so that they could go skating. Some weren't very happy about it.

(A/n: Sapnap or George)

(E/n: both)

But most of them were excited.

They hopped in the car and drove to the ice rink Phil had rented it out for everyone to have fun in. There they rented out skates, and Tommy happily vlogged it.

"HELLO YOUTUBE!!" He yelled at the camera. He pointed it to his shoes as he struggled to tie the skates.

"We are at an ice rink. With women, lots of them." Tommy said pointing the camera to Y/n she flipped off the camera then went back to tying her shoes.

After everyone tied their shoes they all got on the ice. Tommy fumbled while Y/n helped him. Tubbo could balance perfectly, of course. Meanwhile Ranboo was struggling to stand up all the way.

Sapnap was yelling as he fumbled, while Dream held both George and Sapnap in place so they wouldn't fall to their death. Wilbur was laughing as he and Phil stumbled around trying to figure out how to function, while Niki glided through the ice.

Tommy clung on to Y/n as he tried to figure out how to skate.

"DREAM NO STOP!!" George yelled as Dream picked up the pace while dragging Sapnap and George along. Soon they crashed into the glass, Tommy laughed as he got that on camera.

"You fucks stop dying!!" Phil said laughing, Wilbur and Phil skated towards Y/n and Tommy.

"What do you want, Wilbur?" Tommy asked, Wilbur glared at him.

"You are a child." He said, Y/n held in a laugh.

"DO NOT LAUGH AT THAT!!" Tommy yelled at Y/n she laughed louder.

"Hey guys, we have a guest!!" Phil yelled from across the rink, everyone turned their attention to see Jack walk out with a camera.

"IT IS I JACK MANIFOLD!!" He yelled, everyone stumbled to reach him, Y/n stood confused.

"JACK!!" Everyone yelled, Jack almost fell over by hugs.

"DUO!" Jack yelled giving Niki a fist bump, Y/n just stood by with Ariadne confused.

"Oh hi!!" He said over the crowd, Y/n nervously waved. Tommy skated towards her, almost falling.

"This is Y/n." Tommy said proudly. Y/n held up a peace sign.

"Hello, Tommy says a lot about-" Jack whispered before being cut off by Tommy laughing.

"HAHA, ANYWAY! This is Jack, my friend. I've known him for a long time and he is poggers." Tommy said to Y/n, then Ariadne was dragged by Freddie.

"Hi, you're Ariadne right? What a pretty name." Jack said, Freddie just stood there blank faced.

"And hi Freddie, long time no see." He said, he almost fell hugging Freddie.

After everyone chatted away, Tommy vlogged everyone falling and moving around. He pointed the camera to Tubbo and Ranboo who were gliding around holding hands to not fall.

(E/n: sus)

"LOOK TOMMY! SUCK IT!!" Tubbo said. Tommy glared at him as he skated past. Wilbur skated towards him.

"Are you going to let him talk to you like that?" Wilbur asked, Tommy shook his head.

"Good. Now show him how it's done!!" Wilbur said. Tommy flipped off Tubbo and stumbled towards Y/n.

"SEE WE CAN DO IT TOO DICKHEAD!!" Tommy said, Tubbo rolled his eyes. Dram was trying not to fall as Goerge and Sapnap were fighting with each other.

"YOU ALMOST MADE ME FALL AGAIN!!" Sapnap said. George protested while Dream just tried to keep them stable.

Jack was with Niki as she showed him how to do twirls. He tried to copy her, but ended up falling on his butt.

Phil was filming everyone, Wilbur tried to bother Tommy, but fell on his shoulders.

"BHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD WILBUR!!" Tommy said wheezing, he started coughing while trying to contain his laughter, Dream held back a laugh while trying to keep Sapnap from face planting.

_______________

The whole time they vlogged and played around. Only for a moment did they stop filming to actually hang around without a camera.

Y/n caught a hang of it and tried to show Tommy how to skate around. Although he was stubborn, he managed to figure it out.

Tubbo was doing amazing with Ranboo, to nobody's surprise.

Niki and Jack were having a laugh while Jack got up from falling again.

Phil had taken off the skates and was chatting with Wilbur as he took a breath before going ahead and skating.

And the Dream Team were in chaos mode as usual. They were yelling and fighting with each other over every little thing. Everyone just sat and watched.

Y/n and Tommy glided through the ice as Y/n held on to Tommy's hand to keep him balanced.

"OOOOoooOOOOO TOMMY AND Y/N ARE HOLDING HANDS!!" Wilbur said, Y/n let go for a moment to flip him off, everyone laughed.

___________

After everyone got pretty tired they went back to the AirBnB. Turns out Jack was going to stay for the remainder of the trip, which excited everyone except for him since he had to spend time with a pack of wild children, and he had to sleep on the couch.

Once they got back they all sat around with hot cocoa.

"Isn't Christmas like in a week??" Tubbo asked, everyone nodded.

"DO WE GET TO DO GIFT EXCHANGES?!??" Niki beamed, Phil nodded.

"YESSSSS!!" Jack said excitedly.

"So any news from anyone for today?" Ariadne said awkwardly after a few moments of silence.

Everyone shook their heads except for Tommy and Y/n. They both looked at each other nervously.

"I mean, I do." Y/n said. Everyone looked at her confused.

"Tommy and I are dating." Y/n said awkwardly, everyone sat blankly.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT YOU DICKHEAD CHILD!!" Wilbur said, shaking Tommy, Y/n laughed.

"It was kinda obvious." Ranboo said, Y/n glared at him.

"Glad you didn't say anything." Y/n said, everyone glared at Ranboo.

"YOU KNEW??" Everyone yelled confused, Ranboo nervously chuckled and nodded.

"He saw us, heh. Uh, yeah." Tommy said awkwardly, Phil laughed.

"I knew too, guys." He said everyone looked at him.

"PHIL YOU TOO!??" Tubbo said confused, Wilbur and Niki had so many plans that were foiled

"Heh, sorry mate." Phil said everyone was still very confused from the news. But they weren't surprised either.

Freddie had nothing to say, and the Dream Team were finally quiet for once.

"Well I guess congrats?" George said awkwardly, everyone shrugged.

"Well then, I have news too."

(E/n: placing bets it's dnf)

________
Heh I'm behind on chapters and my thigh really hurts xoxo

Much love to editor: lupinsloverboy

Word count: 1077

___________