30: Braids

I drew someone mc skin, it was fun to draw but I needed a nap right after lmao. Ay also guys I'm not doing okay mentally so my writing might get a bit shit, but I guess here is content. I hope you enjoy and have a better day than I did!!

Enjoy!! <3333

_________________
(You know what, I wanna start a fight with the other editors. Don't ask me why, it's fun —your FAVORITE editor)

Y/n ran over to hug the two of them. She squeezed them so hard that they probably would've vomited if she had held them any longer. Tommy hugged the two of them.

"How was the ride?" Freddie winked. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Ok now don't make me want to hug you again." Y/n threatened. Freddie chuckled nervously.

"Please don't." He mumbled. Tommy laughed and looked over to Ariadne, who was acting quite strange.

"What's up with Ariadne?" Tommy asked. Her face was flushed as she slowly stepped back behind Freddie.

"Sorry there are just so many people." She said, clinging on to Freddie.

"Don't worry they are fine, you should be more afraid of the Dream Team though." Tommy said, pointing to the others. She looked past Freddie to see all of the tall specimens talking. And a very pretty women who she assumed was Niki.

(F/E/N: EVEN THOUGH I COULDN'T BEAT UP THE DREAM TEAM, NOR WOULD I WANT TO, I'D STILL SAY I COULD)

Everyone walked over to Freddie and Ariadne to greet the new faces. Although Ariadne was very nervous she warmed up quickly, especially with Niki and George. Since they were practically the only calm people in the group. Or she thought.

Tommy and Y/n bother noticed Freddie and Ariadne were being awfully nervous around each other, they exchanged a smug look.

"I ship it." Y/n whispered, Tommy agreed.

(F/E/N: IVE BEEN SHIPPING IT SINCE DAY ONE HAAAAAAA I WIN! Damn now I wish I had betted someone over this)

(A/n: I mean you can bet on what chapter number you think they will get together on 👀.)

"And they say we are oblivious." Tommy said. Y/n laughed and followed as everyone walked inside.

The hotel was very nice, it was more of an AirBnb. It had a nice kitchen which led to a dining area. The the living room was right in front of the kitchen, with a TV and couch. As well as there was a hall that led to each room.

"Alright so there are 3 rooms and 2 big rooms. Me and Wilbur talked it over and decided who would go with who." Dream said leaning on the counter of the kitchen, everyone looked to hear who they would be paired with.

"Tubbo and Ranboo, get room 1. Freddie and Ariadne get room 2..." Dream started going down the list, Tubbo and Ranboo celebrated while Ariadne's face flushed. Freddie just ruffled her hair and fist bumped her excitedly.

"Ok Tommy and Y/n get room 3, Dream team gets a big room. And everyone else sleeps in the last big room." Dream concluded. Tommy quietly celebrated while Y/n wondered if this was a set up.

(F/E/N: PROBABLY BUT NOT BY DREAM)

(A/n: Dre ships it)

"I'm tired, can we all take naps and replenish for the day?" George asked. Sapnap wanted to protest but he too was awfully tired.

"Sure, if you aren't tired I'll just be watching a movie." Phil said. sitting on the sofa. He was followed by Freddie and Ariadne.

"I'm tired, I'll turn in for the evening." Y/n said yawning. Tommy followed behind her.

Mostly everyone went to bed except for Dream, Phil, Freddie and Ariadne. Tommy sluggishly walked to their room, he didn't want to show it too much but he was indeed exhausted.

"Are you tired?" Tommy asked as Y/n plopped on the bed face first and groaned.

"Yes I am." She whined, her voice still muffled from the mattress. Tommy laughed and plopped on the bed next to her.

"You had the best seat in the car, why are you whining?" Tommy asked. Y/n rolled her eyes and scooted up to actually lie on the bed.

"Oh shut the fuck up." Y/n joked. Tommy put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.

Y/n lifted her head, scooted towards Tommy nervously and held him tightly to her. Tommy blushed but turned over to her to hug her back.

"You're clingy." Tommy joked. Y/n rolled her eyes and hugged him tighter.

"Do you like cuddles?" Y/n asked out of the blue. Tommy's faced flushed.

"I mean, only with certain people." Tommy mumbled. Y/n opened her eyes and gave a sky grin.

"Hmm what about me, or am I not an exception?" Y/n asked. Tommy rolled his eyes and held her close to his chest.

"No, you most definitely are." Tommy said. He rested his head on hers and played with her hair. Y/n held on to Tommy and fiddled with the fabric of his shirt. Soon the two of them dozed off in each other's warm embrace.

(F/E/N: SHE BETTER BE AN EXCEPTION 👹)
_______

"Shit what time is it?" Tommy groaned. Y/n was still sound asleep. He pulled out his phone to check the time, and decided to scroll through social media while he waited for Y/n to wake up.

It didn't take long for her to wake up though. Y/n groaned and opened her tired eyes. Tommy noticed and sat up. Y/n tiredly sat up as well. Tommy sighed and moved the hair out of her face.

"Here, sit." Tommy said. He perched his back up against the backboard. Y/n sluggishly moved towards Tommy and sat in front of him. Tommy sprawled out his legs and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, tucking his head in the crook of her neck.

"Are you still tired?" Tommy asked. Y/n leaned back onto Tommy. He hugged her tighter.

"Tommy you're being clingy again." Y/n groaned, she heard Tommy's muffled chuckle.

(F/E/N: I JUST KNOW SOMEONES GUNNA WALK IN NOW)

"Hmm I know I am, but you didn't answer the question." Tommy said. Y/n chuckled.

"Yes I am." She said. Tommy laughed and lifted his head.

The two of them chatted while Tommy carefully braided her hair. Tommy surprisingly did a great job, and Y/n didn't have the heart to take off the braids. So she kept them while they talked.

"Oh wait this ones a bit messy." Tommy said, unbraiding one of them and breading it again.

(F/E/N: it said breading it again AND I KNOW BUT, I LOVED IT SO MUCH THAT I COULDN'T CHANGE IT)

(A/n: you had one job-)

Then Tubbo walked in, scaring Tommy and Y/n.

"Oh sorry, didn't mean to startle you." He said. Tommy awkwardly stopped braiding.

(F/E/N: I CALLED IT! I TOLD YOU AND I HAVE PROOFFFF)

"Y/n do you know where I left the switch?" He asked. Y/n shrugged and he closed the door behind him.

"Do you think he suspected anything?" Y/n asked. Tommy nodded and continued to braid.

"Yeah he's definitely up to something."

_______________
Ayo it's 1 am but can't stop that Tommy simp grind. I also can't grasp the fact that I wrote my first Tommy book for me, and only me. I was just a simp who like mcyts, and now I'm here.

Thank you guys so much!! <3333

Here is extra pocket change, you deserve it!?

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1272

_________