16: Snacks

Ayoo hello its me again, I've been on a writing roll I'm 5 chapters ahead. Anyway hope you enjoy!!

Goodbye!! Enjoy!!!

__________

Freddie slammed the door open, he had jazz hands as he entered the room. Following behind him was Ariadne.

"Hi!!" Ariadne said waving. Ariadne was a very quiet person but she was very nice. She had a kind heart, and not to mention she was very pretty as well.

"Hi guys!!" Y/n said, getting up to hug the both of them.

Tommy went over to get the Monopoly™️ board and game. He struggled with the little pieces and the fake money.

"Oh no Monopoly™️?" Freddie asked. Ariadne laughed as Freddie rambled about the last time they played Monopoly™️.

"Oh c'mon! it wasn't that bad last time." Tommy said rolling his eyes. Freddie thought otherwise.

"Alright which do you want?" Tommy said holding up the board pieces out to everyone for them to choose.

"I call the dog." Freddie said. Y/n claimed the cat.

Tommy picked the car, and Ariadne picked the top hat. They decided Ariadne should be the banker because she collectively was the only sane person.

"Alright I go first because I am poggers." Tommy said, shaking the dice in his hand. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Then it should go to me." She said, snatching the dice from his hand and rolling it onto the board.

"HEY!!" He pouted. Freddie was laughing as Y/n moved her piece to the number on the dice. Which read 3:2.

"Yooo railroad!!" Y/n said handing Ariadne the money.

"My turn." Freddie said, snatching the dice before Tommy could. Tommy pouted as Freddie rolled the dice.

"8 let's go!" He said rolling the dice that showed 5:3. He moved his piece to Vermont Ave. which was a light blue property.

Although the take started off well, it quickly escalated.

"YES GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!!" Y/n yelled, snatching Tommy's 500 as he landed on her railroad.

"ITS NOT FAIR YOU HAVE ALL OF THEM!!" He said pouting. Freddie was rolling the dice throughout the chaos.

"WHY IM IN JAIL AGAIN I NEED THE LAST BLUE!!" He said moving his piece as Tommy and Y/n where still fighting.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING THE BROWN PROPERTY I NEEDED." Y/n yelled at Freddie. He glared at her before protesting.

"I NEEDED IT!!" He said, making up any excuse he could.

As everyone fought Ariadne was planning something to win. She was already winning but nobody noticed since they were too busy yelling and fighting.

"Tommy your turn." Ariadne said. Tommy stopped yelling at Y/n and grabbed the dice.

"Hope you land on my property next round." He said rolling it. He got a 3.

"YOU'RE JOKING ME RIGHT????" Tommy yelled as he landed on Ariadne's property.

"HOW DOES SHE HAVE ALL THE PINK???" Tommy said sadly, staring at his 200 dollars. He owed 500.

"Looks like pretty boy is going bankrupt." Y/n said taunting Tommy, he frowned and sold one of his properties to pay off his debt. He was left with 20 dollars.

"Wait that's pink?" Ariadne asked. Tommy shot a glance at her.

"What? Yeah it's pink." Y/n said, equally as confused as Tommy.

"Oh yeah forgot to mention, I'm colorblind." Ariadne said, Freddie started coughing.

"You're fucking what?!!???" Tommy said. Ariadne nodded innocently.

"She's like gogy!" Y/n said. Tommy and Freddie started laughing. It took Ariadne a while to catch on but she started laughing as well.

"Ok now that's just mean!" She said laughing. After they had all calmed down they went back to the game.

______
Ariadne won, which didn't come to anyone's surprise, except for Tommy, because he was constantly in denial. Despite him being the first person to loose. Followed up by Freddie and Y/n.

"You guys suck." Ariadne said, putting away the game.

"WDYM WE SUCK WE PLAYED FOR LIKE 2 HOURS!!" Tommy said checking the time. Y/n laughed.

"At least I didn't get last place." Y/n scoffed under her breath.

"At least I didn't loose at second place because I lost all my railroads." Tommy scoffed back. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say, at least I had a railroad." Y/n said proudly. Freddie laughed and hit the both of them over the top of the head.

"You love birds stop fighting." He said. Tommy and Y/n both got flustered.

"WE ARE NOT LOVE BIRDS!!" Tommy protested. Freddie laughed along with Y/n, who was hiding her blushing face.

"Both of you shut up." Ariadne said, which worked.

"What else should we do?" Y/n asked leaning back into a backboard on Tommy's bed.

"Don't know, we could watch movies? Or prank call." Freddie said holding up his phone. Y/n snatched it.

"Hell yeah!!" She said dialing a random number. Ariadne on the other hand was not chuffed about this idea.

"If you prank call anyone I will personally beat both of you." She said. Y/n put the phone down.

"Movie it is." Y/n said. Tommy laughed, but he was equally as scared as she was.

"But not without snacks!!" Tommy said as he held up a small wad of cash.

"I'm buying!" He added. Everyone got up and went outside to the nearest store.

They all came across a gas station. Ariadne and Y/n stayed outside while the guys went inside to get slushees and snacks.

"So you come around here?" Y/n asked to Ariadne. She laughed, with a hint of blushing.

"Yes I do? How about you?" She asked playing along. Y/n laughed.

"Splendid! I just came by to grab a drink, but what is a pretty lady like you doing around here?" Y/n asked, pretending to flirt with Ariadne.

"You think I'm pretty? I just came by to grab monster munch and a Dr. Pepper thank you." Ariadne said but managed to contain herself from laughing. Y/n broke character too.

"Ariadne why do you never sleep over?" Y/n asked leaning next to the wall in front of her.

"Strict parents, you know how it goes." She said. Y/n sighed.

"Damn, at least your parents care about you." Y/n said jokingly. Ariadne laughed.

"You never really talk about your life at home. What about you? You're always not at home." Ariadne asked. Y/n hesitated on an answer.

"It's complicated." Y/n said. Just then Tommy and Freddie walked out the store with the snacks.

"WE GOT THE GOODS!!" Tommy yelled with his arms wrapped around different candy bars and crisp bags.

"MOVIE TIME!!!"

________
I'm back, and now I'm gone.

"Tits, boobs. That's it I'm running out of quotes." -Sun Tzu "Art of War"

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1043

_______