38: The Necklace

Captain pussy, another proud mother in the dream smp. I'm not a huge fan of this drawing but I like the design, it's not my best and I could do better but HAIR.

PUFFY LET ME LAY ON YOUR HAIR PLEASE I WANT TO TOUCH IT PLEASE SNDBHAHSHD

Enjoy <33 :]

________

"Well I have a surprise for you later." Tommy whispered. Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"Oh?" She said. Tommy rolled his eyes and they moved on to another game.

"We should go on a roller coaster!!" Tubbo beamed. Y/n nodded.

(F/E/N: Tubbo we stan ur innocence)

(A/n: THE TUBBS. It's 1 am I'm sorry.)

"Which one? There aren't a lot." Dream said. Y/n pointed to the biggest one.

"Fuck no I will throw up." Sapnap said. Ranboo agreed and stepped back.

"Oh you're coming with us whether you like it or not dickhead." Tubbo said, grabbing Ranboo. Tommy didn't even try to protest since he knew what would happen.

"Let's go!!" Ariadne said. It surprised Freddie that she would actually want to go on one.

(F/E/N: SLAYYYY ARIADNE SLAYYYY)

"Alright then." He said, still surprised. He ruffled her hair and everyone walked towards the roller coaster.

Wilbur, Phil, Niki, and Sapnap all stayed behind. Mostly just Phil so he could record it for the vlog.

"I'm scared." Tommy said to the camera as Y/n dragged him to get on.

"We are going to die." Ranboo said nervously. Tubbo already had his hands up, despite the ride not even starting.

(F/E/N: the wholesomeness)

(A/n: he really just be like \(0 0)/ )

The radio com came on. Dream, who was in the front, was holding the second camera filming everyone.

"Keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times, and have fun." Said the coms as the ride shifted.

The ride hissed before shifting forwards. Tommy clung on to Y/n even before it started.

The ride started picking up pace and soon most of the people on the ride were screaming. Tommy obviously booming over the others with his scream.

Tommy was squeezing her hand. Y/n was laughing and raising her free hand up.

Freddie was clinging on to Ariadne's arm as the ride hit a loop.

He quickly let go with a blush when he realized.

(F/E/N: MY SHIP IS SAILINGGG ❤️❤️❤️)

They both got off to see Phil laughing his ass off at the shaken sight of Tommy, Ranboo, and Freddie.

"Let's do it again!!!" Tubbo yelled.

"NO!!"
__________

After everyone got a bit tired they all sat around to eat.

Y/n and Tommy weren't hungry since they had eaten before everyone else, so she just sat around with Tommy.

(F/E/N: THIS NOTE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO EAT AT LEAST 1 MEAL)

(A/n: PREACH)