59: Drunk

I went to Best Buy with my mom and ended up drawing me on the tablets. I took a quick pick then blasted, took me 20 minutes which is pretty good ngl.

Anyway enjoy today's chapter!!

_________

"Hey!!" Tommy grumbled at Wilbur.Y/n chuckled as they fought and Phil tried to calm them down.

"I'm stuffed is anyone else?" George asked. Everyone nodded. Even Ariadne was slightly dying by how full she was.

"Fuck yeah, I think we should go already. We've also been here for a while." Phil said, looking at his phone.

"I'll call over the check." Wilbur said picking up his hand, which a waitress quickly came by.

Everyone split the check which actually wasn't that bad considering how many people there were to actually split it with. Everyone sat up quickly threw away their trash and left.

In the car was chaotic, Wilbur and a Jack got to bring back the wine bottles from the restaurant and ended up getting piss drunk. So Niki had to drive Jack back with Ranboo, Tubbo, Freddie and Ariadne.

Sapnap got drunk so Dream drove Tubbo, Ranboo and the rest of Dream team back.

And lastly was Wilbur with Phil and everyone else.

Poor Phil has to listen to Wilbur blabbering and bickering the whole way back.

Once they got back Wilbur ran to the tub to throw up, Niki stood by to comfort him and make sure he was ok.

(F/E/N: aww poor Wil. I kinda wanna throw up now for no reason please send help)

(A/n: you concern me.)

Everyone just laughed and talked.

"YOU WERE FUCKING AMAZING AT THE RESTAURANT!!" Wilbur yelled before gagging and throwing up some more.

"THANKS WIL!!" Y/n said laughing. Wilbur replied. Well tried for a minute but Niki told him to just throw up and get it over with.

"Ok but for real that was amazing." Tommy said. Y/n turned her head obviously flustered.

"I mean you told me too. I wasn't going to say no." Y/n mumbled. Freddie awwed.

"You guys are so cute." Ariadne chuckled. Y/n rolled her eyes before cracking a smile.

She looked at the couch where Jack was dead asleep on the couch. Wilbur had fallen asleep by the toilet. Niki was cleaning up before waking him up. And Sapnap was cuddled up passed out with the Dream team.

(F/E/N: WILBUR SOOT, I PITY YOU BUT GET YO ASS AND CLEAN YOUR OWN MESS ISTG DONT MAKE MY QUEEN DIRTY HER PERFECT HANDS)

"Well today was interesting." Tubbo said, yawning. Ranboo nodded.

"I'm tired, I'm going to head in." Y/n said. Everyone waved goodnight, even Wilbur, while she walked towards the room. She was quickly followed by Tommy.

(F/E/N: is he magic I thought he was asleep? O.o)

(A/n: don't know who you talking about but Wilbur is waving from the toilet, Tubbo has Ranboo asleep on his shoulder)

Y/n plopped on the bed next to Tommy.

"Thank you by the way." Tommy said, turning over to her. Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"For what?" Y/n said chuckling.

"I'm just so glad I could hear you sing, you don't even know how happy I am." Tommy said turning over to face the ceiling. Y/n smiled and quickly kissed his cheek.