11: Piano

I snapped this photo yesterday and I love it. She really said 👁👅👁 anyway I've decided to gift more hazel content.

I'll show more art later but I haven't really drawn anything BUT Wilbur and I think y'all are getting tired of him so maybe later I'll get some more Wilbur action for you guys.

Bye!!! Enjoy.

_____________
"Really?" He said stunned, y/n placed her hands the on the piano.

"Come on you know this song. Play with me." She said playing the infamous "Clair de Lune, L. 32" written by Y/n's favorite composer Claude Debussy, and Misha Goldstein.

"I do know this." Tommy said, Y/n lifted her left hand off the piano.

"Go ahead." She said playing the right hand, while Tommy played the left.

They both sat there playing the piano, of such a soft melody. Bout of them were fairly advanced and the symphony of their duo ringed through the living room.

As the music slowly got louder, and came to an abrupt piano they both moved their hands across the piano.

Somehow in sync they played. Y/n laughed as Tommy swayed to the music.

And as if on cue the song was coming to an end. And so was their duo.

Y/n played the last chord, followed by Tommy.

They both looked at each other, and laughed at the sudden silence of music.

"Never knew actually how good you are." Tommy said stunned, Y/n laughed.

"Thank you, you're great too if I'm being honest." Y/n said pressing C# on the piano. Tommy laughed.

"How long have you been playing?" Tommy asked.

"I've been playing for about 9 years." Y/n said, Tommy almost choked.

(Same amount I have been playing ;-;)

"Damn that long??!!" Tommy said, y/n nodded nervously.

"Uh yeah, I was kinda forced to go to classes. But it's ok because I enjoy it now." Y/n said playing the beginning chords to Spooky Scary Skeletons.

"BAHAHAHA, That was unexpected sorry. But same honestly." Tommy said laughing at the sudden chords. Y/n chuckled.

"You two seemed to be having fun." Tommy's mother said standing by the door way chuckling to herself. Tommy blushed.

"MUM YOU SCARED ME!!" Tommy yelled hiding his blushing face. His mom just laughed.

"Sorry, I was just curious what you two were doing. We'll have fun you two, I'm off to make dinner. I'm making curry for our special guest." Tommy's mom said smiling, Y/n chuckled and thanked her.

"Thank you so much, sorry for the inconvenience I should've packed something before hand." Y/n said, Tommy was just sitting there as the two of them exchanged conversation.

"No worries luv, dinner will be ready in about 30 minutes." She said slowly walking out and back to the kitchen.

"You up for another duet?" Y/n asked ringing the keys together. Tommy chuckled and placed his left hand on the piano.

"Let's see if you can handle Für Elise." Y/n said tapping her fingers on the keys. Tommy caught on quick.

"Bet." He said playing the left hand gracefully.

Slowly and surely tapping each key with no mistakes, while Y/n pressed the petal with her foot. Completing the piece.

Y/n hummed the famous tune as her fingers swayed on the piano, followed slowly behind Tommy's.

The run down of the piano came, which Y/n took the lead of. After she finished she carried on with the rest of the song.

"Show off." Tommg said, y/n laughed.

"Oh come one you helped too." She said as the song slowly came to an end.

"Oh don't lie." Tommy said rolling his eyes. Y/n laughed and they both went upstairs.

"What else can the all-mighty Y/n do?" Tommy said teasing Y/n. She rolled her eyes blushing at the compliment.

"Whatever, I'm not answering that to spite you." Y/n said rolling her eyes, Tommy laughed.

"Oh come on." He said, he took out his AirPods from his pocket. Waving it in front of her face, she rolled her eyes and lowered Tommy's hand.

"Alright." Y/n said grabbing the headphones and putting one in.

"My pick for music." Tommy said putting on Khai Dreams.

"Alright but I choose the next one." Y/n said in protest, Tommy nodded and lied back to enjoy the music.

__________
After a while a knock on the door interrupted the chorus to Little Pistol by Mother Mother. Which ironically was Tommy's mum.

"Dinner time, come on kids get it while it's hot!" She said with the door ajar. Both me and Tommy shot up and ran downstairs.

Y/n marveled at all the food on the table, it was much more than she was used too. But she remembered her manners and ate an exceptional portion and made sure to thank Tommy's mum.

"Thank you Mrs. Si- sorry, Sarah." Y/n said, she laughed sweetly.

"Dont worry honey, now you too get ready to go to bed. Don't want you going to school tomorrow tired do I." Tommy's mum said, Tommy nodded and brought Y/n back to his room.

"Here I'll get the extra mattress for you.." Tommy said running out the room. Y/n tied up her hair (if you can't put up your hair then just say you moved it out of your face idk)

She took off her hoodie and tied it around her waist. And soon enough Tommy came in with an extra small mattress. He threw it down on the floor, along with a pillow.

"Sorry if it's uncomfortable, I can get you anything if you want." He asked, y/n shook her head.

"No I should be fine." Y/n said, Tommy raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?" He asked again. Y/n nodded.

"Well at least have a blanket." He said handing her his that was on Tommy's bed.

"No I'll take the thinner one, it's yours not mine." Y/n said nervously, Tommy sighed, he placed his hearing aid on his nightstand so he wouldn't forget it the next day.

"Well if that's what you want. If you need anything don't be afraid to wake me up. Good night." Tommy said throwing off his shoes and plopping on the bed.

"I'll be fine, good night."

____________
Literally I wrote 8 chapters to describe ONE FUCKING DAY. I'm doing a time skip, goddamn. After tomorrow I'm doing a time skip don't give a fuck this will end up being super long.

editor: @NicholePaege <3333333

Word count: 1060

________