18: Truth or Dare

POV: Tommy after you kissed him.

Update: he's dead

ANYWAYS, I got hella grounded so updates wont be as quick as you want them to be but hey it is what it is. Anyway enjoy these next chapters I'll try to keep on doing daily but who knows might have to take a breather here and there. Anyway byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Ay out lovely Edith had a suggestion!! So bolded italics is the editors notes, and the just bold ones like this message are me responding. So enjoy out little back and forth convo, kinda like gods stopping a movie to make a comment.
_______________________________

"Dare." She said with a sly grin on her face. Ariadne looked at Freddie with a devilish smile. She slowly raised her finger pointing to Tommy, who was nervous. He knew what was going to happen.

"Kiss him." She said slyly. Y/n was slightly stunned. She didn't and definitely did expect that at the same time from Ariadne.

"Oh come on now!! You guys are perfect together, just kissss!!!!" Freddie said, as Y/n hesisated at the thought. With a slight blush on her face.

Maybe she did like him? Maybe Tommy liked her? It was hard to tell, but it was quite obvious from Freddie and Ariadne's perspectives.

"Uhh... Do we actually have to?" Tommy asked, covering his face in embarrassment. Ariadne nodded profusely. Tommy nervously looked over to Y/n, Y/n was still stunned. Her mouth was almost completely open in shock, Tommy didn't know what to do.

Y/n slowly and nervously started to lean in. Freddie and Ariadne leaned in closer to see what was going on, Y/n was sweating as their lips started inching even closer than before.

"Ehhh yeah no can do." Y/n said, moving her face away last second. She pinched herself. Why couldn't she just do a stupid dare? Tommy was disappointed too in a way, but he didn't show it.

"COME ON!!" Freddie said, grabbing Tommy's face and shaking it. He yelled and swatted Freddie's hands away.

"DONT YELL AT ME, ITS HER DARE!!!" Tommy yelled as Freddie sighed in disappointment. Y/n was still stunned, not sure what to do.

She had already kissed him and wasn't entirely sure why she was so nervous all of a sudden. She hadn't liked him then and definitely not now, it was just a dare, Y/n thought to herself, hoping it would help her nerves.

Which it didn't, instead it made her even more fidgety. She mentally slapped herself across the face and looked at all the others, who were bickering and fighting.

"Ok, so are we doing this dare or not?" Y/n asked Tommy. This time she was confident that she could do it, but only for the sake of the dare, and nothing else.

Tommy sat there stunned, and so was Freddie, who did not expect this at all from Y/n.

"Are you sure?" Tommy asked, his face was entirely flushed. Freddie and Ariadne excitedly waited for the kiss they had planned to set up all day.

"DO IT!!!" Freddie yelled at the couple. Tommy whipped his head towards Freddie to give him a death glare.

(E/n yes. Just yes. Freddie and Ariadne will be the reason they get together)

(A/n: And mother innit lmao)

"I'M TRYING, I NEED CONSENT YOU DICK HEAD!!" Tommy yelled. Y/n laughed at the two bickering boys, but after the yelling died down Y/n slowly moved Tommy's head to face hers.

"Are you really that much of a pussy? Just hurry up and finish the dare." Y/n said, moving in. Tommy inhaled sharply as he nervously leaned in.

Soon their faces inched closer and finally their lips touched. It was just a soft sweet kiss, there was nothing more to it. Afte Y/n pulled away the both of them were stunned, and blushing.

But they weren't in as much shock as Ariadne and Freddie were in. There was awkward silence before they heard a squeal.

"OH MY GOD!!" Freddie squealed like a fan girl getting excited after seeing their favorite couple being featured on a random TV show.

(E/n we stan Freddie)

(A/n: Pretty boy Freddie and pretty girl Ariadne)

"Oh fuck off." Tommy said, flipping him off. Ariadne was still in shock, and sat in the corner.

"Now I have a grudge against Ariadne." Y/n said, grabbing the bottle and getting ready to spin it. Ariadne laughed as Y/n spun the bottle. It landed on Freddie.

"Haha time for revenge, Truth or Dare?" Y/n asked. Freddie hesitated.

(E/n question of the gosh darn day, which btw this will pro never happen again but anyways— Who thinks Truth or Dare is trademarked somehow? I know I do)

"Truth." Freddie said, thinking he had outsmarted Y/n. But that was exactly what she had wanted.

"Is it true that you are trying to set me and Tommy up!?!" Y/n said. Freddie stopped smiling.

"I- uh... yeah." Freddie admitted in shame. Both Y/n and Tommy gasped.

(E/n Honestly get brains. Jk jk love the story and the people)

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" Y/n said, smacking Freddie on the head. Tommy scoffed at Freddie holding his head.

"HEY!!' He said holding his head. Ariadne was laughing but stopped once Tommy glared at her.

"You were too?" Tommy asked, still glaring at her. She gulped and meekingly nodded before moving closer to Freddie.

"Whatever, just spin the bottle." Y/n scoffed. Freddie, who was still rubbing his head, spun the bottle.

It landed on Tommy. Freddie laughed and asked the big question.

"Truth or dare, or in better terms. Are you a pussy or not?" Freddie said. Tommy sighed.

"Dare."

_________________________________

Sorry fpr short chapter, ok goodbye.

tits and adhd

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word Count: 981

___________