57: Important To Say

Ayo you know the chapter were they get 69 for their boba order? Yeah I got that boba order number today when I went to get boba at my local shop. I put it in my sketchbook and I love it. Might draw something next to it.

Enjoy tho!!

__________

(S/F/E/N: GUYSSSS, GUYSSSS, GUYSSS, GUESS WHO'S BACK)

"Hey, guys, I kinda have something important to say," Tommy mumbled. Phil turned around from cooking with a concerned face.

"What's up big man?" Tubbo asks. Everyone else turned as well to face Tommy. Sapnap had a face full of food, while Ranboo coughed on his drink.

"Uh...I'm going deaf," Tommy started. Everybody looked at him confusion.

(E/N: You don't say)

(A/n: no you did not 💀💀)

"What do you mean?" Wilbur asked, putting down his glass of chocolate milk.

"I mean I'm going completely deaf. I don't know why but it's getting harder to hear every day." Tommy said, Wilbur's face went blank.

(E/N: OH SHOOT I HAVEN'T READ THIS BOOK IN A WHILE, TOMMY NO)

(A/n: my guy you Edit for this book, HIW ARE YOU NOT CAUGHT UP??)

"You're joking...right?" George asked. Tommy and Y/n both shook their head 'no'.

"Oh shit, you're serious," Freddie said, his jaw opening slightly. Ariadne was stunned and didn't know what to say.

"Do you want me to cancel the skiing trip? I know this is hard on you," Phil said and put a hand on Tommy shoulder. Tommy shook his head.

"No it's fine we can still go, I just thought it would be fair if I told you guys too," Tommy said. Everyone got up to hug him.

(E/N: I'd love to be Tommy here)

(A/n: ah yes sweaty Minecraft men hug you, plus beautiful Niki and Ariadne.)

Even George and Sapnap got up. It was a huge hug circle with Tommy lovably being smooshed between all of them. Tommy smiled as he hugged everyone back.

That's right Samsung Smart(not really tho) Fridge, HUG HIM.

After everyone pulled away Wilbur stayed to hug him, Tommy gasped for air.

(E/N: I thought that said 'Wilby' lol)

"Wilbur," Tommy choked out. Wilbur apologized and stepped back.

"Hey don't worry Tommy, we are here for you," Niki said. Ranboo nodded in agreement.

"Exactly, now we should eat," Y/n replied, kissing Tommy's cheek and going to sit with the others.

______________
They arrived at the mountain, which was surprisingly packed.

Tommy stared at the deep trenches of snow and the height of the mountain itself.

"You excited?" Y/n asked. Tommy gulped.

"I'm pumped, this is sick!" Jack said. Niki was terrified, hugging his arm.

Sapnap and George were trying to pry out of Dreams arms but couldn't.

Phil and Wilbur just laughed as everyone bickered, while Ariadne and Freddie both were excited to try out something new.

Everyone chatted until Ranboo pointed to the line of chairs following up all the way to the top.

"You're saying we are going up there?" Ranboo asked nervously. Tubbo looked in awe at everything.