44: UNO

I grant memes, no art today but memes. And enjoy today's chapters, Christmas is rolling around and so is my loss of sanity 😃✊.

Enjoy!!

_______________

They looked at Freddie. Everyone almost choked on their drinks.

"Not you too." Tubbo said. Everyone laughed but Ariadne nodded nervously.

"Yeah you already know what we are going to say." Freddie said. Everyone took a moment to collect themselves.

"Next thing you know George and Dream are going to come out." Sapnap joked, the both of them protested while laughing.

(A/n: When I wrote this Heat Waves started playing on my playlist, AHDKFHAKDHFHA)

(F/E/N: WAIT I JUST REALIZED WHATS HAPPENING AGEHTIDGIGSUIGUOSGSS
ALSO PLAYLISTS CANNOT BE TRUSTED)

(A/n: TRUE THO)

"Also I was meaning to ask you, what happened to you hand?" Phil quarried, Y/n had completely forgotten about it.

"Oh I burned myself this morning, but Tommy insisted on wrapping it." Y/n said, Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Awwww is Tommy being a gentlemen?" He cooed, Tommy flipped him off while Phil chuckled.

_______________

Everyone chatted until midnight, then they decided it would be a good idea to play more uno.

This time everyone decided to play, since the only thing they really had been doing was just watching TV, but a little bit of family game night sounded fun to them.

(F/E/N: awwww family game night this makes me die)

Wilbur shuffled out the cards, and everyone picked up their decks. They decided to play with less cards so the round could go quicker.

"Let's do the oldest first." Tommy said, eyeing phil. He rolled his eyes and placed down a green.

Wilbur was next; he placed down a +4. The victim being Ranboo, he glared at him and grabbed 4 cards.

"Sorry Ranboo." Wilbur said, laughing. He pouted as he collected his cards. Then it was Tubbo's turn.

"What color?" He asked. Wilbur pointed to blue.

Tubbo placed a blue reverse, Ranboo rejoiced and placed down a +4. Wilbur glared at him.

"Screw you." Wilbur said. The others laughed as he collected his cards.

________________

Soon it escalated once it was Dream's turn.

(F/E/N: OH WAIT UNRELATED BUT ARIADNE— YA KNOW JUST— FIND OUT)

(A/n: confused noises??)

He placed down a +2, Sapnap flipped him off.

George went and placed a reverse, Sapnap placed his card down, Dream put down a reverse, Sapnap placed a reverse as well. So in retaliation Dream placed a +4. Tommy, who was sitting next to Dream got the +4.

(F/E/N: us who came to read a Tommy x reader book met with a full-on game of uno that is mildly concerning how entertaining it is)

(A/n: small price to pay for salvation)

(A/n: that's also called good writing and drugs.)

"OH FUCK YOU DREAM!!!" Tommy said while picking up his cards. Everyone was laughing. Sapnap was still pissed about his cards. 
___________________