28: Shut Up And Let Me Sleep

Ayooooo, so I went to Mexico and drew Karl because I love his jacket design with all my heart. Anyway hope you guys enjoy.

And I might have to grind a bit more to get on track again.

Enjoy!! <333 I love you, so eat and drink!!!!!!

______________
Meanwhile Freddie and Ariadne:
______
"You excited?" Freddie asked. Ariadne was nervously playing with her fingers.

"Yeah, I think a little too much." She said nervously. Freddie laughed.

"I heard we get to hangout in the snow." Freddie said, taking out his phone. Ariadne gasped.

"Really!!" She said excitedly. She noticed she was being a bit too loud and quickly apologized.

"Hell yeah really, and remember the plan." Freddie winked. Ariadne nodded, remembering all they discussed the night of the sleepover.

"Yup, power duo." Ariadne said, taking out her fist. Freddie fist-bumped her while laughing.

"You've warmed up a lot since I first met you." Freddie said. Ariadne blushed with embarrassment.

"I- Uh yeah. I mean you are pretty cool." Ariadne said meekly. Freddie laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Do you want to watch a movie on my laptop?" He asked. Ariadne nodded, the boy pulled out his laptop and logged on to Netflix.

______________
Tommy and the others:

(E/n: please- I was confused because I was like 'nope theirs only Y/n there, so who are 'the others'?)

(A/n: LMAO JSJFJJDJJS)
_______
"Tubbo be nice to Tommy." Phil said, chuckling. Tommy sat embarrassed.

"Just move her off." Tubbo suggested. Tommy glared at him.

"NO!! I don't want to wake her." Tommy said, his face red with embarrassment. Wilbur turned around to mock Tommy.

"OooooOooo is Tommy being a gentlemen for once?" Wilbur cooed at him. Tommy rolled his eyes.

(E/n: THIS is why we stan Wilbur. THIS.)

(A/n: WILBUR OUR BELOVED)

"Don't you dare wake her up you three!!" Phill threatened. Everyone stopped addressing the situation.

"Now what am I supposed to do! I have a women on my shoulder!" Tommy pouted. Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"You know you like her!" He said slyly. Phil laughed while trying to keep the two boys down.

"Shut upppppp." Y/n groaned. Everyone stopped fighting.

"Oh sorry Y/n, I told the fucks to calm down." Phil apologized. Y/n rubbed her eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with Tubbo and Tommy later." She said yawning. The two of them trembled.

(E/n: now u must pay the price! Mhuhhahahahaha!)

"What?" Tubbo said. Y/n glared at him.

"Oh you're first." She said, Tubbo put his hands in front of his face.

"NO PLEASE MERCY!!" He yelled. Y/n came up with an agreement.

"Only if you two let me sprawl out my legs." Y/n said. Tubbo raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked. Y/n put her legs up on Tubbo's lap and leaned up against Tommy.

"Wow this was all you wanted?" Tommy asked. Y/n glared at him.